looks like geet was really sad whn ...

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

looks like geet was really sad whn ... the flowers fell on her ...

seems like she remembered the scene whn dev did the same to her ... dev too made rose petals fall on her in hoshiarpur ... i hope the red rose petals don't remind her of hoshiarpur & ass Dev ...

i guess she remembered the time wen dadi arrangd the engmnt cake in the office ; that day maan was upset with the staff... 

Originally posted by NatashaSahai

i guess she remembered the time wen dadi arrangd the engmnt cake in the office ; that day maan was upset with the staff... 

may b ...

but wht i felt was u should c the look on her face whn the flower petals were falling on her face from the top ... i felt it reminded her of dev as he did it to her after her marriage was fixed to him ...
Originally posted by dewdropred

looks like geet was really sad whn ... the flowers fell on her ...

seems like she remembered the scene whn dev did the same to her ... dev too made rose petals fall on her in hoshiarpur ... i hope the red rose petals don't remind her of hoshiarpur & ass Dev ...

s di even i noticed tat... she was sad... but nw tis is done for them by office staffs and she is this time with her soulmate....so no complaints...Wink

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Originally posted by dewdropred

s di even i noticed tat... she was sad... but nw tis is done for them by office staffs and she is this time with her soulmate....so no complaints...Wink

hope so dear ... maan is going to trick her again ... in the office looks like tht ...LOL ... by the question he asked her ...
oh..I didnt realize that..I totally forgot Dev incident and was wondering why was she looking surprised when it fell on  her!..ya..you are probably right!
Originally posted by Bul3

oh..I didnt realize that..I totally forgot Dev incident and was wondering why was she looking surprised when it fell on  her!..ya..you are probably right!

no worries even she is reminded ov dev ,her maan s KHURANA is there to be wid her and console her his love is way too much for geet to get upset on thid mere thing so chillaxxBig smile
yaa for sure she rememberd hp and looks like maan understood hence he holded her hand, forget it think abt punishment to comeWink