Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: whitepearl

Sorry dear Nadu ...I am replying after two days...I loved your post...and also the title "smile" ...Your words are beautiful and captivating like his smiles. 

Varsha, plz dear no need to say sorry ...take your own sweet time to comment ... the post wont run away nor am 'i going so plz don't bother on this...i 'm so glad you read & liked it
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Parisa-

beautiful nandita
cant stop smiling like a fool.........
it was a beautiful episode....and best of all NAKUL🀣..he won my heart 😳🀣

yup it was a beautiful episode ....& Nakul sure earned fans by daring to tease Maan
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desi_Girl1991

what a beautiful touchy post!! love it!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you so much dear
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Beautiful, absolutely mind blowing writing, you have described beautifully all the things I was feeling while watching this episode, every emotion every slight nuance of the scenes have been very well described in your writings.

Great creativity, well penned keep it upπŸ‘πŸ‘ Looking forward to reading many such posts from you.πŸ‘πŸΌ

ahh! thank you so much ...you made my day
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Loved it Nandita............I've seen all most all posts abt the love n romance between the leads here.But what makes this post special is abt the respectable Granny's happiness here.Very very well described.She's the eldermost n guardian of Maan and her happiness lies with his and that has been very aptly described.

thank you so much Ritu ...
Dadi maa's happiness is equally imp as is Maaneet ..she is the only parent around for them both, only person who stood by & for them both equally ...even when they both were against eachother...she dint care to sound selfish when she stopped Maan from marrying ...she was doing it all for them all the time ..... how could i miss including hers ....

Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
your post just made me SMILE :)

thank god for a sensible post on the forum :)
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post dear😊.....loved everything about the episode!!!
imraana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey nandu sweetheart!!!!!......ur take brought an unending smile on my face n  it remained even after i finshd readin ur take!!!!!....hats off once again 2 u girl!!!!...onlu u can write dis way wid such beauty n perfect descrptn of da emotions of maaneet!!!...u ahd seriously consider writing my friend!!!!....loved ur ptake completely!!!!!......i av not seen such an amazing  way of exprseeion of emotions n feelings of these 2 special characters!!!!.....love u n loved ur words!!!!...b'ful to da core!!!

--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved lines and matched the pics beautifully...

Nakul made me go πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nandu my love...........awesome analysis.........which u do always.......loved it.......i feel m watching d episode again while reading ur post......maan's shy smile........oh man m so 🀒

dadi and nakul teasing maan..........i was 😲 NAKUL teasing maan bt loved it..........finally dadi is back on track and m loving it...........

maan's dialogues and expressions...........awesome and amazing as always........der love is so different........

nandu gr8 work yaar πŸ‘  πŸ€—

will wait for ur analysis for "tum bahot wo lagti ho---mishti"