Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Smile..... - Page 3

whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry dear Nadu ...I am replying after two days...I loved your post...and also the title "smile" ...Your words are beautiful and captivating like his smiles. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it Nandita............I've seen all most all posts abt the love n romance between the leads here.But what makes this post special is abt the respectable Granny's happiness here.Very very well described.She's the eldermost n guardian of Maan and her happiness lies with his and that has been very aptly described.
KrishnaKalpana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow nice post yaar.. very well written...

It made me drool over Maneet again and again 😍 !!!

neeraj268 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

lovely post . ur post has brought a smile on my face😊

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful post 😊 brought smile to my face
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
beautiful nandita
cant stop smiling like a fool.........
it was a beautiful episode....and best of all NAKUL🀣..he won my heart 😳🀣
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful, absolutely mind blowing writing, you have described beautifully all the things I was feeling while watching this episode, every emotion every slight nuance of the scenes have been very well described in your writings.
Great creativity, well penned keep it upπŸ‘πŸ‘ Looking forward to reading many such posts from you.πŸ‘πŸΌ
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: aditi123_78

awesome nandu....the epi was a soothing one after so many weeks of heavy doses....

thank you so much Aditi....yeah it was soothing but as Pari had mentioned at the 3I that its 'peace before the storm' ....NT's bro to enter & so does Anvesha
nanditasingh thumbnail

thank you dear
nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maaneetian

Nandu...
muaahhh to the way you have written it ..SIncerely i gaged the episode as happy n yes i watched it with a smile on my face but when i read what u have written i understood why that smile never left my face when maaneet were on screen yesterday..
The smile which speaks volumes..that smile which was on MSk's face when he hears Daadi's ok for the marriage, the smile which was on geet's face when MSk delievers the 1st invitation for marriage as per the custom....and the smile of utter joy n shyness on Geet's face when Daadi n Geet talk in MSk's presence..
The smile of embarassment on MSK when the dusht danav talk was on....I loved that dialogue and the aftermath..
The smile on Nakul...hey even he is getting mentioned thanks for doing the impossible which only a few could manage...tease MSK...

Lovely episode...and for once without any negative undercurrents even though NT was shown...but did not have an impact on Maaneet...That was special for me...

I really wish and pray that things go right for both of them..Also i enjoy the twists and turns...but for once i need to just enjoy the love in the episodes, the sheer joy that Maaneet together brings into our lives just by being together in the same frame...Just need their happiness without any hassles.......FOR ONCE...

Thanks nandu for sharing your thoughts with me...
lotsa love
Mags

thank you so so much Mags.....yes we need the peace & happiness & the NT sc added to it Maan's angry reaction & Dadi's announcement it infact made it positive to have shown NT