Originally posted by: Bul3

lovely post Nandita!!πŸ‘..you said it all😍

thank you so much Bulbul
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

SMILE 😊

Smile...its smile that has been the theme of this episode...Smile on Maan's face of content,  of peace to have finally have his love next to him, with him..
Smile on Geet's face ..smile hand in hand with fear & silent prayer ..her dreams are finally to come true , finally she is to belong & no more to remain 'paraye' ...
Smile on Dadi's face...smile of welcoming happiness under her roof ..smile  of motherly joy at seeing her kid happy  , motherly smile for the girl who looks upto only her for blessings ... naughty smile at seeing them blush.......
Smile on our face seeing them romance, flirt, get on eachothers nerves, get teased by Dadi & Nakul(lol)  & seeing the rosiness that just looked so adorable on their angelic face.........

Smile & all smile filled episode ..Ahh! i surely need to quit my hot choc for a week ... i'm are already filled with warmth & sweetness

1>Always and forever
Each moment with you
It's just like a dream to me
That somehow came true

What can be more pleasant  &  serene than seeing your dream sleep at heartsease  coz  she knows you are with her ...

Every day love me your own special way
Melt all my heart away with a smile
Take time to tell me, You really care
And we'll share tomorrow together...Forever

What can be a more cheerful wish come true than wake up to see a beatific face look at you with eyes full of adoration  & love..

pic-

2>Smile just that little smile
That makes my heart go week,
Smile just once before i pass
Your radient glow i see and weep.

Smile and fill my life with joy
Give meaning to my life
Dry my face, erase the tracks
Ease my pain and strife.

She has been both his parent & ward ... her entire world revolves around this one man , her grandson Maan...
Maan wedding Geet is not just their dream but hers too equally .... its been ages since she has seen Maan smile & now when the most happiest moment of his life is knocking at their door destiny makes her to delay welcoming that joy
The tender smile & glow that spreads on Maan's face when he learns from her that she is getting their wedding date fixed brings tears of happiness of contentment to dear old wrinkled face ..she knows that they suffered a lot ..she too has not been immune to their pain ..but has been one with them ....

pic-

3>Something in her smile speaks to me
And tells me all I need to know
What I hear fills me with glee
Her smile tells me she loves me so

Something in her smile will always say
No one ever loved her the way I do
And when she shines her smile my way
There's no doubt she loves me too

He truly is the 'Messenger of Love' ...of Lord's  , her Babaji's in her life ......Messenger who always brings with him promises ...of truth , of trust, of care , of protection, of happiness , of contentment , of love ...of togetherness for eternity
He brings smile on her face sharing with her the joyous news that Dadi announced to him ....he knows its sweetest news ever to her ..dream come true , to belong ..
Geet who has always been pricked by the thorns is not sure how to absorb it that now the rose is finally hers to keep ..... she is scared of this happiness ... she fears her ill luck that always bursts the bubble & her dreams shatter ...
though with Maan as her shield..her savior  she knows she has no need to fear even her destiny ... yet she does not dare to  challenge it ......
But Maan puts her fear at bay by bringing her safe into the fortress of his arms & assures her of His presence with her , for her always ... he gives her confidence to smile by asking her to join him in his happiness ..in his fulfillment of a dearest dream...their dream..their love .

pic-

4>Cutest most moment of the day that i truly can find no words to sum up my thoughts to express so i'm just naming them...sharing them with you guys ...

A) 'Dust danav sai Pati' ...... well that sure is a great promotion & blush that spread on their face priceless ..And after really long we got our naughty Dadi back ....

pic-

B)'Iss nai toh abhi sai hii biwiyon wala rang dekhana shuru kardiya'.........seeing them relaxed in their domestic bliss was sure a moment to treasure ....

pic-

C)'Aap jaldi lauth ayai kuch bhulgayai kya.....haan Geet madam aaj office nahi gaye na issiliye'.....now who could have thought Nakul of all the people could sum up the courage to tease MAAN.....but he did, did it perfectly & annoyed Maan was as adorable as ever....

pic-

lots of love
Nandita

Nandu...
muaahhh to the way you have written it ..SIncerely i gaged the episode as happy n yes i watched it with a smile on my face but when i read what u have written i understood why that smile never left my face when maaneet were on screen yesterday..
The smile which speaks volumes..that smile which was on MSk's face when he hears Daadi's ok for the marriage, the smile which was on geet's face when MSk delievers the 1st invitation for marriage as per the custom....and the smile of utter joy n shyness on Geet's face when Daadi n Geet talk in MSk's presence..
The smile of embarassment on MSK when the dusht danav talk was on....I loved that dialogue and the aftermath..
The smile on Nakul...hey even he is getting mentioned thanks for doing the impossible which only a few could manage...tease MSK...

Lovely episode...and for once without any negative undercurrents even though NT was shown...but did not have an impact on Maaneet...That was special for me...

I really wish and pray that things go right for both of them..Also i enjoy the twists and turns...but for once i need to just enjoy the love in the episodes, the sheer joy that Maaneet together brings into our lives just by being together in the same frame...Just need their happiness without any hassles.......FOR ONCE...

Thanks nandu for sharing your thoughts with me...
lotsa love
Mags
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome nandu....the epi was a soothing one after so many weeks of heavy doses....
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post ... 
i loved it!!!!!!!!
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOVELY POST............
LOVELY SMILE..........πŸ‘πŸΌ
mahikaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome write up as always
Silentsoul thumbnail
vao Nandu.....aajka kab aaygea,,,,,my Maan look so hot in...these pics
khushi_4ever thumbnail
You summed it up so beautifully, the post was great.
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Nandu,

It was not only the epi, but both your take and the epi that doubled the smile on my face. Love to see your wordings with the caps...loved it as usual.