nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
SMILE 😊

Smile...its smile that has been the theme of this episode...Smile on Maan's face of content,  of peace to have finally have his love next to him, with him..
Smile on Geet's face ..smile hand in hand with fear & silent prayer ..her dreams are finally to come true , finally she is to belong & no more to remain 'paraye' ...
Smile on Dadi's face...smile of welcoming happiness under her roof ..smile  of motherly joy at seeing her kid happy  , motherly smile for the girl who looks upto only her for blessings ... naughty smile at seeing them blush.......
Smile on our face seeing them romance, flirt, get on eachothers nerves, get teased by Dadi & Nakul(lol)  & seeing the rosiness that just looked so adorable on their angelic face.........

Smile & all smile filled episode ..Ahh! i surely need to quit my hot choc for a week ... i'm are already filled with warmth & sweetness

1>Always and forever
Each moment with you
It's just like a dream to me
That somehow came true

What can be more pleasant  &  serene than seeing your dream sleep at heartsease  coz  she knows you are with her ...

Every day love me your own special way
Melt all my heart away with a smile
Take time to tell me, You really care
And we'll share tomorrow together...Forever

What can be a more cheerful wish come true than wake up to see a beatific face look at you with eyes full of adoration  & love..

pic-

2>Smile just that little smile
That makes my heart go week,
Smile just once before i pass
Your radient glow i see and weep.

Smile and fill my life with joy
Give meaning to my life
Dry my face, erase the tracks
Ease my pain and strife.

She has been both his parent & ward ... her entire world revolves around this one man , her grandson Maan...
Maan wedding Geet is not just their dream but hers too equally .... its been ages since she has seen Maan smile & now when the most happiest moment of his life is knocking at their door destiny makes her to delay welcoming that joy
The tender smile & glow that spreads on Maan's face when he learns from her that she is getting their wedding date fixed brings tears of happiness of contentment to dear old wrinkled face ..she knows that they suffered a lot ..she too has not been immune to their pain ..but has been one with them ....

pic-

3>Something in her smile speaks to me
And tells me all I need to know
What I hear fills me with glee
Her smile tells me she loves me so

Something in her smile will always say
No one ever loved her the way I do
And when she shines her smile my way
There's no doubt she loves me too

He truly is the 'Messenger of Love' ...of Lord's  , her Babaji's in her life ......Messenger who always brings with him promises ...of truth , of trust, of care , of protection, of happiness , of contentment , of love ...of togetherness for eternity
He brings smile on her face sharing with her the joyous news that Dadi announced to him ....he knows its sweetest news ever to her ..dream come true , to belong ..
Geet who has always been pricked by the thorns is not sure how to absorb it that now the rose is finally hers to keep ..... she is scared of this happiness ... she fears her ill luck that always bursts the bubble & her dreams shatter ...
though with Maan as her shield..her savior  she knows she has no need to fear even her destiny ... yet she does not dare to  challenge it ......
But Maan puts her fear at bay by bringing her safe into the fortress of his arms & assures her of His presence with her , for her always ... he gives her confidence to smile by asking her to join him in his happiness ..in his fulfillment of a dearest dream...their dream..their love .

pic-

4>Cutest most moment of the day that i truly can find no words to sum up my thoughts to express so i'm just naming them...sharing them with you guys ...

A) 'Dust danav sai Pati' ...... well that sure is a great promotion & blush that spread on their face priceless ..And after really long we got our naughty Dadi back ....

pic-

B)'Iss nai toh abhi sai hii biwiyon wala rang dekhana shuru kardiya'.........seeing them relaxed in their domestic bliss was sure a moment to treasure ....

pic-

C)'Aap jaldi lauth ayai kuch bhulgayai kya.....haan Geet madam aaj office nahi gaye na issiliye'.....now who could have thought Nakul of all the people could sum up the courage to tease MAAN.....but he did, did it perfectly & annoyed Maan was as adorable as ever....

pic-

lots of love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nanduuuuuuu Beautiful post, seriously episode was full of smile....Loved every bit of it....

Muniza
Spring Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it....yeah yesterday's episode was full was smile....thanks for the post.
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy Nandita,

OMGG your post was enough to bring a smile on my face...one of admiration, amazement, joy and ofcourse, my la la land feelings!!πŸ˜†

you are a natural at speaking tons through your pictures and the brilliant way you arrange them to match the lines!!πŸ‘....even if i did not know maan and geet, just looking at the pictures while reading the lins, i would fall in lovee with them instantly!😳....i especially lovedd the rose dialoguee...because that truly symbolizes geet's situation rite now....after only seeing thorns at such an early age, she can finally hold the rose now and you depicted that beautifully!πŸ‘....and the way you broke down the smile sections on each character was amazing!!...you kinda forgot nakul's never ending smile, though you did mention him later!πŸ˜†

those were my favorite moments too!!...i felt like our old geet was back yesterday!!😳....and yes, geet was already behaving like a wifey....man i can't wait for their after marriage moments!😍....truly brilliant piece and please do continue making more!!....i am getting addicted to them now!😳
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Nanduuuuuuu Beautiful post, seriously episode was full of smile....Loved every bit of it....

Muniza

thank you so much Muni ....love u
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrsharma

loved it

thank you dear
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Spring Baby

Loved it....yeah yesterday's episode was full was smile....thanks for the post.

thank you so much...glad you liked it
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: macho_muffin

Heyy Nandita,

OMGG your post was enough to bring a smile on my face...one of admiration, amazement, joy and ofcourse, my la la land feelings!!πŸ˜†

you are a natural at speaking tons through your pictures and the brilliant way you arrange them to match the lines!!πŸ‘....even if i did not know maan and geet, just looking at the pictures while reading the lins, i would fall in lovee with them instantly!😳....i especially lovedd the rose dialoguee...because that truly symbolizes geet's situation rite now....after only seeing thorns at such an early age, she can finally hold the rose now and you depicted that beautifully!πŸ‘....and the way you broke down the smile sections on each character was amazing!!...you kinda forgot nakul's never ending smile, though you did mention him later!πŸ˜†

those were my favorite moments too!!...i felt like our old geet was back yesterday!!😳....and yes, geet was already behaving like a wifey....man i can't wait for their after marriage moments!😍....truly brilliant piece and please do continue making more!!....i am getting addicted to them now!😳

hey hiπŸ€—
i'm so glad that i could make you smile😊thank you much all the sweet words & appreciation it means a lot to me & sure does both encourage & inspire me ....even i waiting them to be wedded soon ....& if what we seeing now is the trailer to their hubby-wifey role then sure we are to love it

..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
One Word Awesome Loved It
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post Nandita!!πŸ‘..you said it all😍