abhay-pia scene-round and round! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Yaa, camera angle was disturbing for eyes, on that YT video๐Ÿ˜”
yeah same here. hated the way the camera was going all around.
I haven't seen the epi yet, but I heard its good, SO I CAN'T WAIT! ๐Ÿ˜ 
And, since it was so cold, it would've been nice if we put his jacket on her... โ˜บ๏ธ
everything was superb yaarโค๏ธ.....
๐Ÿคฃ
Oh God! Poor you! I didn't face any problem. In fact I think it dramatized the scene even more and made it more impactful but you got dizzy?? Uh-oh!! I'm sorry, its funny!๐Ÿ˜†
Maybe the cameraman did go over-the-top in that case๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by maggie131984

P.S. Since they show snow, shouldn't Piya be feeling cold with a strapless top and just a skirt?No wollen stuff?? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

My nephew has been asking me this since the engagement episodes have started.
to me, it was ok.......i have seen such scenes b4 too......it didnt bother me much.....

Originally posted by Amber_x

My nephew has been asking me this since the engagement episodes have started.

thts a puzzle for me too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†............whn d heater was turned off (by Pia herself), everyone started fetching their coats n all, but Pia didnt feel a slightest coldConfused.......not even w/ her dress which was half backlessConfusedConfused............looks like, she has some power tooConfused๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by prcns - 13 years ago
Frankly I lyked those trolly shoots..
It bring in some effective effects in the scene..
But the scene which was choosen was not meant to be for that kinda camera tricks..it was full of strong emotions n I wanted it still..
Originally posted by prcns

thts a puzzle for me too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†............whn d heater was turned off (by Pia herself), everyone started fetching their coats n all, but Pia didnt feel a slightest coldConfused.......not even w/ her dress which was half backlessConfusedConfused............looks like, she has some power tooConfused๐Ÿ˜†
she is a superwomen๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†, like Abhay called her today๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†, some power should be thr๐Ÿ˜†...jokes apart๐Ÿ˜†

I think, she was in so tention, that cold didn't effect her muchConfusedConfused