awsome update
loved it
sajan sceen was interesting
want to see more
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

PART 4

HEY FRIENDS!!! I M BACK!!! 😃 SORRY FOR TAKING SOO LONG! ADN THANKS ALOT FOR THE BEAUTIFUL COMENTS!! MY HEART IS TOUCHED BY ALL THE SUPORT YOU SHOW!! THANKU SOO MUCH!!

I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS PART TOO AND PLEASE DO COMENT!😊

Nupur was sitting alone in room, beside the open window. Moonlight and soft winds were touching her face while she was engrossed in her thoughts. Mayank was all she could think ofsince she came back from restaurant. Throughout the meal, her friends were passing her looks and trying to keep atmosphere cheerful but it was lost on her.

She still loved that man. even after so long her heart still bleeds for that man'.

The pageant of memory paraded before her eyes. She could see herself sitting in the examination hall three years ago. She was on the verge of crying as she couldn't find her lucky pen. She was looking left and right .

Gunjan, " its okay Nupur. You will do well without that pen too," but Nupur wanted that pen so badly.

Suddenly someone from behind said in a deep voice, " Excuse me" . Nupur turned around and that was when she first time saw Mayank. A tall , dark , handsome boy of around 18 smiling down at her and handing out a pen' her lucky pen. For Nupur Mayank was like a saviour that day but as paper was about to start so all Nupur could say was " thankyou" before Mayank took his seat''

Three months later Nupur still remembered Mayank but had lost hope of ever seeing him again. However fate had other plans.

The college where Gunjan and Nupur took admision was the best college of the city and first day they were divided into sections . Gunjan and Nupur were in the same section with CJ, Dia and Suhani.

Somehow the five became friends at the very first day.

However Nupur was not prepared for what she saw next day when as usual Nupur and Gunjan were late and so when they entered classroom there were only two vacant seats. Gunjan took the one beside CJ, while Nupur was left to take the seat beside a boy who was completely engrossed in writing the note madam has given as classwork. Nupur had no choice so she moved towards only vacant seat but stopped dead in her tracks when on her arival the boy looked up'.

Mayank, " hey hi! Remember me?" Mayank smiled and Nupur realised she was never effected so much by a man's smile. She had felt a sthough she was on the seventh cloud.

Nupur, "Hi! Vyeah ofcourse. You found my lucky pen!"

Mayank: " I don't believe in such things but if you think so I cant mind being a hero?"

Nupur today realised the truth behaind that statement.

Nupur: " haha!! I am Nupur"

Mayank: " Mayank here at your service! So how about you help me write this note with your lucky pen? Maybe then my luck will work too and I will get an A ." Mayank grinned and Nupur was attracted towards him. That day was engraved in Nupur's memory forever.

'''''''''''''''''..

Nupur was brought back to reality by the sound of a door opening . she turned around to see Gunjan enter .

Nupur: ( surprised) " tm yahan?"

Gunjan: " I thought I will stay with you tonight."

Nupur and Gunjan looked at each ther and Nupur moved toward sGunajan and hugged her. Finally Nupur let out her anguish and cried her heart out. When Nupur has calmed down she said, " please don't hate him for this Gunjan. Its not his fault if he don't loves me."

Gunjan, " Oh yeah? Then why cant he just stop flirting with you? Actuaaly you are right, I shouldn't hate him, ( Nupur looked at her curiously) " I should send him to asylum and make sure he gets proper treatment.and you know what I will send Samrat too. They both need a vacation."

There was a pause and then both burst  out laughing.

Nupur: " Gunjan I don't know ow I would have survived without you."

Gunjan: " and you will never knowcause I will always be there! Ok now I am hungry and as aunty told me you have had nothing to eat since you came home so lets go grab something from kitchen to eat before I change my plan and instead of sending Mayank and Samrat to asylum I have them roasted for dinner."

Nupur: " ewwww! Gunjan!"

Laughing they both head to kitchen and made themselves sandwiches and coffee.

When they were back in Nupur's room, Gunjan said, " now start."

Nupur ( confused) " what?"

Gunajn: " oh come on! You are my best friend . I know you are bursting to talk about that fool so speak up. Whats on your mind?Nupur was about to argue but then saw the look on Gunjan's face , sighs and says, " Gunjan I am a fool to admit this but I still love him. Nothing has changed. All I did today was look at him and my heart melted and I am all over again in love with him. (helplessly looked at Gunjan) , what do I do Gunjan? How do I stop loving him?"

There were many ideas Gunjan could give but she stopped herself  and let Gunjan continue.

" you know before you came I was thinkng about the college' remember the first time I met him? Gunjan you remember the way he uses to sit with us during breaks and talk? Do you remember all the fun we use to have? His constant flirting in college and then he use to message in the evening? Do you remember what a fool I became and kept on looking at mymobile every minute in hope of his name flashing on screen?"

tears were running down Nupur's cheeks , " and do you remember how we use to laugh and joke and do what not!!! And then a month later everything changed'"

Gunjan: " all thanks to that idiot Samrat."

Nupur: " when will you stop blaming Samrat? You were with me when Mayank called."

Gunjan: " oh yes I do."

Gunjan remembered perfectly , all Mayank has said was that he never meant to be more than a friend and he knew nor had Nupur,  but when Samrat had joined college two months later he had heard all sorts of rumours about Nupur and Mayank having an affair. As he was Mayank's best friend so he told Mayank who contacted Nupur .

Gunjan: " coward! He requested you to not contact him in any way until rumours die out! ( sarcastically)But I will have to give him credit for his polite manner!"

Nupur: " and you know why Gunjan. His father was in Board of Governers of that college and he didn't want his father to hear anything."

Gunjan: " yeah? And what about the group work han? Physics ke project ke doran kya hua tha usay?"

Nupur turned away from Gunjan. She was right and Nupur was unable to answer Gunjan's question or face the complexity of Mayank's attitude towards her.

Gunjan knew Nupur was remembering the day too when after 3 months of acting as strangers Mayank suddenly stopped Gunjan and Nupur after Physics class .

Mayank: " hey Nupur. Hi Gunjan."

Nupur: " ( surprised) Hi"

Mayank, " have you decided your group members for the project yet? I was thinking if Samrat and I could join you both?"

Gunjan has to admit she was taken aback by the sudden cahnge of attitude but she restraint herself from saying anything.

Nupur: " mmmm.. arrrr.. yeah why not."

Mayank: " great! Then how about we meet during the break to discuss details?"

Nupur: " yeah. Ok."

As soon as they were left alone Gunjan said, " why did u say yes?"

Nupur: " oh so what  should have i said ? sorry Mayank ! we are on boycot terms so sorry we don't want to work with you?"

Gunjan: " no need to be sarcastic! ( making a sad face) but have you thought how you will work with Mayank? And more importantly how will I work with that arrogant Samrat?"

Nupur ( laughing) haha! I guess we just took two projects. One of physics and the other of..

" boys" they both said together.

''''''''''''''..

During the break Gunjan and Samrat while Mayank and Nupur were seated opposite each other. Mayank and Nupur were busy discussing the project while Samrat was busy glaring at everything present in the room and Gunjan was busy glaring at him!

Sudenly a page fell and Nupur and Mayank both bent to pick it up accidently touching each other. Nupur was not prepared for the jolt she felt run down her spine and the flirty smile of Mayank didn't help much.

And just when Nupur was trying to pul herself together Mayank said, " you are pretty beautiful" and grinned.

Nupur was speechless and all she could manage was a sheepish smile.

Those were the most happy days of Nupur's life.when Mayank was around all she did was laugh . they use to talk on messages throughout the day . ane day Nupur was not feeling well and was unable to attend college . Gunjan told her Mayank was inquiring after her and soon after Mayank called her to say get well soon and take care of herself. the next day in college he was with her at all the times and was behaving very pocessive about her.

Nupur, " how could I not have fallen in love with him?"

Nupur spoke out her thoughts without realisig but Gunjan knew how Gunjan felt . the caring and gentlemanly attitude of Mayank during Nupur's illness was what made her fall in love with him.

Gunjan: " I don't blame you. He seemed to care for you. Even CJ, Suhani and Dia noticed that. But then.."

Nupur turned towards Gunjan, " and then he called me one day and in a very happy and excited tone told me that he got admission in Princeton University in America and Samrat and he were to leave the very next week .. how can I forget the night I cried myself to sleep? He was so happy Gunjan! And that was when I realised I loved him but he never considered me anything more then a friend. Oh Gunjan he was so happy on the day I was faaling apart inside. That was the last time I saw him until today. He didn't even came to college after that. It felt so strange today o see him so happy when I have been nursing a broken heart. Why did it happened to me? Why cant he love me back Gunjan? Why'"

Nupur's tirade was interupted by Gunjan's mobile ringing.

Gunjan: " hello. ( she looked at Nupur and mouthed " Suhani" ) kya? Who told you? Oh acha.. yeah okay, wait a second."

Gunjan to nupur: " Benji called Suhani to tell her they are planning a reunion the day after tomrw.."

Nupur: " is he coming?"

Gunjan: " hey Suhani . kaun kaun aa raha hai?'. okay bye."

Gunjan looked at Nupur and Nupur knew the answer on Gunjan's face before she said " yes!"

''''''''''''''''''''.''''''''''''''.Edited by mulan. - 13 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
wow!..lovely mulan..lovely..i just love mayank..as u know i love flirting boys😛..and awwww..gunjan was a sweetheart and poor nupsi..😭😭..

u are pretty beautiful
..GOSH mayank takes my breath away..

but u intermingled the past and present brilliantly..amazing..and update soon..

Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
tanushee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
very cute n touching n reaalistic....
mulan. thumbnail
tanushee@ thanku so much! :D
kinza @ i wl wait fr ur coment! :p
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail

hey it was really nice.........!

finally a long update!,,,,,lol

poor nupur......but waiting for mayankz realisation.......n for d re union........

do cont soon ...........thnxz for d lovely pm!!

amazing update!!😊

mulan. thumbnail
dhano_arti@ thanku !!! 😊😃
mulan. thumbnail
nikitasharma.@ thanks alot!! 😊
Edited by mulan. - 13 years ago
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey nice update...........n i think he will soon realize as he missed her alot n he admitted it..................n this update shows that he really cared for her which made her fall in love...........hope this reunion turns to be a milestone for them..............plss update soon n thnx for pm..............!!!