MKAP-WEEKEND EDITION # 4 (Dec 4, 2010) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by a_uma

And a Kannadiga.....πŸ˜ƒ  Amazing how a lot of southies are watching Hindi serials AND dissecting them...

To that I say

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkTkpgAfcrM[/YOUTUBE]

OMG...I didn't knew that there were so many mallu around here...Even I am a mallu...from palakkad...but was born and brought up in gujarat....πŸ˜ƒ
hey gud to hve u back in form big boss..now the the forum is feeling like its former self again..lallantop boss..ples keep it goin...ekdum badiyaπŸ‘ 
Meera di πŸ˜ƒ

Excellent post It's so nice to read your thoughts again especially after tolerating a week of Arushi !!!

I want to focus on the maha episode, I could not help but laugh when that little twit smirked at the Tachur women as they were praising her really  this girl has no idea what she has gotten herself in to she truly believes they care about her, She is incapable of understanding that the minute she refuses to aid them against prats or refuses to give KN what he wants they will turn in to the monsters that they are, one the truth is out she will run to the sister and the BIL she has been openly insulting I can't wait to see her situation then when those two will be the only ones making an effort to save her from the mess she has created !!!

I must say  though that why was this twit scared of KN she  married him and stated she was happy with this marraige if she truly believes she is his legal wife and is ready for this marraige then she is not so naive that she thought he would just stare at her she is aware of what KN is like so... he will find a way to get what he wants !!

Prats was excellent she neither spoke to much nor too little she stated the facts with a stern face fire in her eyes and walked away leaving a humiliated Arushi as well as the Tachurs. i loved her dialogues truly there was a circus going again and on exhibition was the new mistress, but what annoyed me was the looks Arushi gave while prats was talking she knew she was correct yet she portrayed a certain indifference to hide her feelings !! Anyways G dadi was very sweet her expressions were too good and her support for prats and hatred for  Arushi was more then obvious.  It was nice to see Krishna support his wife, though prats stood out the most she stood her ground and showed the family she would not take part in anything illegal, and above all she finally gave them what they deserved !!!

I am now waiting for Kesar to speak up prats openly portrayed her support for her as KN's first
wife I want her to speak up it should be due to her and prats this marriage is found illegal not simply due to Arushi learning the truth and wanting to leave !!!
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Binny1247

Meera di

Excellent post It's so nice to read your thoughts again especially after tolerating a week of Arushi !!!

I want to focus on the maha episode, I could not help but laugh when that little twit smirked at the Tachur women as they were praising her really  this girl has no idea what she has gotten herself in to she truly believes they care about her, She is incapable of understanding that the minute she refuses to aid them against prats or refuses to give KN what he wants they will turn in to the monsters that they are, one the truth is out she will run to the sister and the BIL she has been openly insulting I can't wait to see her situation then when those two will be the only ones making an effort to save her from the mess she has created !!!

Prats was excellent she neither spoke to much nor too little she stated the facts with a stern face fire in her eyes and walked away leaving a humiliated Arushi as well as the Tachurs. i loved her dialogues truly there was a circus going again and on exhibition was the new mistress, but what annoyed me was the looks Arushi gave while prats was talking she knew she was correct yet she portrayed a certain indifference to hide her feelings !! Anyways G dadi was very sweet her expressions were too good and her support for prats and hatred for  Arushi was more then obvious.  It was nice to see Krishna support his wife, though prats stood out the most she stood her ground and showed the family she would not take part in anything illegal nor would she allow it to take place !!! 

I gave Prats the very first Lallantop Saptarishi Taron ⭐️ just for the sake of that short but succinct speech. She finally took Baba's advice (can the baashan) and got to the point with a few crisp sentences. This is a circus. I will happily touch the feet of my only jetani, Kesar, Your marriage is not valid, I will not in any circumstances support something that openly violates the law. πŸ‘
πŸ‘
SS who calls hiimself a sher was shut up and all he could do was limp away like a hurt toothless tiger. The very verbally abusive Takurain who attacked Prats initially was shut down with mention of violating the law........I guess the images of almost ending up in jail and a visit to the Thana did her in.

Very smart move by Prats to listen to all the shenanigans, see that Krishna stepped up to the plate to support her against Arushi. That was the "GO AHEAD" she needed to openly embarrass the whole lot of them except Krishna bec' he had openly spoken against it. She already validated Kesar as her jetani and Ganti Dadi already gave her support to Prats. The rest of them then got the "JAO TEL LENE" signal.

Prats has been the only one to openly support Kesar and Ganti Dadi has kept a watchful eyes for the bahus of the house. She is clearly disgusted with Arusia's antics. Even at this age she is able to control SS who controls KN. For all this attempts to shut down Krishna, SS steps in and shuts him down.  SS may eventually switch camps when he realizes he may lose Baba to Prats.

The day Kesar speaks out and speaks out will be the day TRPs will hit record numbers even as high as 8 or 9, rooting for underdog to have her say.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
I gave Prats the very first Lallantop Saptarishi Taron ⭐️ just for the sake of that short but succinct speech. She finally took Baba's advice (can the baashan) and got to the point with a few crisp sentences. This is a circus. I will happily touch the feet of my only jetani, Kesar, Your marriage is not valid, I will not in any circumstances support something that openly violates the law. πŸ‘
πŸ‘
SS who calls hiimself a sher was shut up and all he could do was limp away like a hurt toothless tiger. The very verbally abusive Takurain who attacked Prats initially was shut down with mention of violating the law........I guess the images of almost ending up in jail and a visit to the Thana did her in.

Very smart move by Prats to listen to all the shenanigans, see that Krishna stepped up to the plate to support her against Arushi. That was the "GO AHEAD" she needed to openly embarrass the whole lot of them except Krishna bec' he had openly spoken against it. She already validated Kesar as her jetani and Ganti Dadi already gave her support to Prats. The rest of them then got the "JAO TEL LENE" signal.

Prats has been the only one to openly support Kesar and Ganti Dadi has kept a watchful eyes for the bahus of the house. She is clearly disgusted with Arusia's antics. Even at this age she is able to control SS who controls KN. For all this attempts to shut down Krishna, SS steps in and shuts him down.  SS may eventually switch camps when he realizes he may lose Baba to Prats.

The day Kesar speaks out and speaks out will be the day TRPs will hit record numbers even as high as 8 or 9, rooting for underdog to have her say.

[/QUOTE] SS has been losing his status for a while now gradually  his wife has begun to take over his place though he could regain it with anger but then his children are no longer under his control, Krishna never was and now even KN will support Arushi at least until he gets what he wants. Yes prats was excellent her dialogues, expressions, everything was simply spot on !!!

I would not be surprised either though SS may switch camps it will only be for show he can't bear to lose his baba especially not to prats while RED continue their pathetic games !! and anyways SS is the sly one he uses others to do his dirty work !!Not only the day Kesar finally speaks she is slowly but gradually getting there but also  the day  Arushi learns the truth and begs for forgiveness the TRP's will shoot up hopefully this time the underdog contributes and a part from prats is also responsible for this victory !!!
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Mera!!! Thanks You.

I have watch and rewatch the maha episode just part of it Kriya, amma and kesar scene. That looks on Krishna, face when Pratz, rejected him touching her brings back old memories when she would let him touch her. My question is did he somehow remember too or something else?

Amma, truly is a thing of evil, disguise as a woman, wife and most of all a mother. she has no womanly feelings, was total painful to watch her with kesar. my guesses are she want her husband love, her husband want a grandson that is why she crying out so much for one. The Thakur family are full of gimmick.

Cvs are trying to show reality, reality is would a guy like Katra Naresh, spare aaroooshiaa. I say if Cvs are adamant in bringing this track forward they should not hold back, go all out and show what happen in reality.

Shamu, was just a big joke as usual... Nainaji, her failure as a mother is showing big time with aarushi, antics. In the end they will forgive her, with😭 and open arms.

Looks, like this is the biggest fight for Pratz, the saxenas, turn their back on her, the need proof....the Thakurs are just out to get her. Krishna, I don't know where his mind are these days.