Ahem's Reaction after knowing Kinjal's truth??? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
seriously speaking AM so bored with this kinjs epi that i want it 2 have an ultimatum, i think koki is gonna hush up the entire matter n prepone the wedding 2 elesh, one thing kinjs need 2 remember she will never win against koki n her modi pride belief
Be positive girls! AHEM will think "arrey waah, main toh mama ban gaye" (i am an uncle now).. Later kenjal's child wil cal him mama n Gopi, mami.. The child will bring mama-mami together! Howzzat? ROFL
@ jake, is it wolverine, i was not sure as the picture is not very clear, if we ur wish of the mama-mami kinjs will never marry that means we have 2 see more of her in the MM
I dont understand, kenjal is Ahem's sister.. SISTER! Her husband Dhawal will be a ghar jamai.. And so they will stay at MM with saasuma Urmila...lol
ps : Hugh Jackman! The actor who plays wolverine..
Originally posted by ladydivine

I believe he will try to know who the guy is. Then he might ask the guy to marry Kinjal. Umang might then take advantage of it by saying "In one condition, you have to divorce your wife and marry my sister". 

I hope I am wrong!
this is what  i am predicting...
poor Gopi๐Ÿ˜”
Gopi really need some one who can remind of her rights...
Kokila can do it... but with present track....it seems to me impossible
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Be positive girls! AHEM will think "arrey waah, main toh mama ban gaye" (i am an uncle now).. Later kenjal's child wil cal him mama n Gopi, mami.. The child will bring mama-mami together! Howzzat? ROFL
great one๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i can imagine both Gopi and Ahem dancing together celebrating and rejocing
Originally posted by Jake-neil

woow this is the best idea...๐Ÿ‘
Gopi and Ahem dancing together