Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem's Reaction after knowing Kinjal's truth???

Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i am just wondering what will be Ahem's reaction after knowing Kinjal's truth...?
Will he yelled at her... just like he yelled on Gopi whenever she do wrong.
Moreover, here Kinji has broke her mother's trust 
or will he simply feel bad and do not say anything ...

What are your take on this...

Edited by sam1903 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I dont think Aham will be quite this time as Kinjal broke HIS MOM's trust and for whom he can do ANYTHING so he will for sure shout at her or may be more......

Savi13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

I dont think Aham will be quite this time as Kinjal broke HIS MOM's trust and for whom he can do ANYTHING so he will for sure shout at her or may be more......

that is what i first thought, but later on talking about his regular nature, though he cares but do not speak much, this time also i think more then shouting he will go in front of window standing there and with tears in his eyes and yes they are not rolling down on his cheeks..
it will be more painful for him as he sacrificed his love for his mom and on other hand his sister is just opposite of it..
i think he will be more devastated then angry..
but surely waiting for Nazim's reaction in any case... ðŸ˜Š

shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think by the time we see aham' sreaction,,,the whole pregnancy drama will be so streched that we will be tired,,i am just confused that koki will doubt about kinja's affair with umang or will think that kinjal is pregnant with elesh's  child,,,?????
Savi13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shinyclassic

i think by the time we see aham' sreaction,,,the whole pregnancy drama will be so streched that we will be tired,,i am just confused that koki will doubt about kinja's affair with umang or will think that kinjal is pregnant with elesh's  child,,,?????

probably becoz in last epi. also they have stretched like a elastic band...
and when they realize that they can't do it any further they showed Gohem scene😳

Telly_Addict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sam1903

that is what i first thought, but later on talking about his regular nature, though he cares but do not speak much, this time also i think more then shouting he will go in front of window standing there and with tears in his eyes and yes they are not rolling down on his cheeks..
it will be more painful for him as he sacrificed his love for his mom and on other hand his sister is just opposite of it..
i think he will be more devastated then angry..
but surely waiting for Nazim's reaction in any case... ðŸ˜Š

good point...he never speaks out his emotions.....not even a bit just stares, had teary eyes, or angry look....thats alll......so whats next for us cant say...
but Kinjal deserves a Shout...a GOOD SHOUT from him...i think so..

@bold.....thats the only thing for which we are watching all the crap..............Nazim anytime.......
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I hope he kills her😡 my brother would definitely kill me if I ever did something like that.. Seriously what was she thinking???
ladydivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I believe he will try to know who the guy is. Then he might ask the guy to marry Kinjal. Umang might then take advantage of it by saying "In one condition, you have to divorce your wife and marry my sister". 

I hope I am wrong!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladydivine

I believe he will try to know who the guy is. Then he might ask the guy to marry Kinjal. Umang might then take advantage of it by saying "In one condition, you have to divorce your wife and marry my sister". 

I hope I am wrong!

hmmm...this is again going to ruin GoHam's life even more...if by any chance Self Sacrificing Gopi will accept and ask Aham to follow Umang's Condition.........

m wihing ur Hope will come true...
Telly_Addict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shinyclassic

m sure Koki will think of Elesh only......and Aham-Koki will take some decision.....and it should not be something making Gopi's life worse *fingers crossed*