Frequent Posters

Bhawna_arti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
great concept😊.continue soon.
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@all-thank you so much guys for appreciating the concept.........i will try to live up to the expectations....😳

@amy-sure babes-i will bug u in case i need an ArTilicious infos or help or anything........πŸ˜‰.

@Siddhi-will try to maintain ur demands and all

@Vasu-indeed..do read n do comment........

love u all..
waise-don't blame me for this..but i felt i got  a better name fo r this FF-hence i though of changing it....
do tell i should or not....

i decide upon d name-

"A sudden change of heart........!!!"

Tell me-if u all like this,then i will change the name to it .....

please suggest!!😳
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heyaa ppl...i m here..with my FF.don't get mad please..i know Monday is gone and another monday's o its way..but i cudn't update coz of my silly willy pc...was just not being by my side....
so-here's the first part....

His arms went around her,his voice murmuring in her ears as he soothed and comforted her. She hung on to him,feeling his arms strong around her, comfortable ,her face buried in to his chest, inhaling his  strong  masculine scent.

"I am sorry for all this. U know how I m, don't you?! A bit indecisive, childish too."

"But'"

"Shh.. its all right'He pressed one finger to his lips.One finger-that was all which took for all the thoughts of the outside world to vanish, for everything else to evaporate. One slide of skin against skin for her whole being to focus on what was happening to her ,happening between them''right there,right then..no past,no future..just the PRESENT..the two of them TOGETHER!!

He tilted her chin with his hand, and KISSED her''.

Did she try to stop him when he did so?No-it felt as if her whole body was on fire.. it felt as if they were old-time lovers, no discomfort, no uneasiness, his mouth came on hers. She felt as if her insides have been lighted with a divine light .Nothing else mattered except for their togetherness, his world narrowed down  to her n the places he caressed. He turned her around so that her back faced him n trailed a   lone finger down f her cheeks to her hand which he held.. n it sent  a shiver down her spine.. Rooting her to the spot with a feeling of ..What should she call it?-it was a different feeling.. Elation it was. But-she felt a connection which can never subside.

And then she knew'

This was it. The moment..

She can never leave his side, neither will he leave her ever alone.She turned round to face him and hugged him TIGHTLY.How much she had waited for this moment n finally when it arrived-she could just held on to him n cry her heart out..it conveyed a LOT!!!

Ah..this was so perfect..it was a dream like..

DREAM??!!!

Again..!!!

She realized she had fallen asleep on  d couch. another one of those delusions .yes-DELUSION it was indeed'Nothing worthwhile they are never going to come true .And whatz happening to you ..Pray?!!! Do all those oh-so-lovely-moments you are thinking of imply for both of you'??!!never'He probably doesn't even cares.Not a single phone call d last week..so-that is it..

She rushed to her bedroom, slammed the door shut behind her ,fell down on her knees and clutched  the mattress with her fists .Tears of frustration and anger and grief glistened  in those deep, intense eyes'.

Eventually-drained of all her emotions, she stood up and went inside the adjacent washroom table and began applying her makeup'

She was going to attend her friend's party.

Relieved to be finally finish off with his shoot, he sat sprawled in one of the chairs strewn around and watched the sun going down. The sky was a deep orange that hurt his eyes.. He longed to go back home. He brought out a can of chilled beer and enjoyed a long drink. He wasn't addicted to drinks at all but right now-he needed it. The throbbing ache I his arms, chest, muscles gradually his thighs began to disappear.

Hr squinted down at his wrist-watch, stifled a yawn and drank yet again. Why do I have to stay put for another.oh..God..1 hour more!!!I m the odd one here among all.

If only he could talk to her..since d day she has left he had awakened every morning picturing her'and then'

STOP that'.!!Not again'What is it leading me to..??!!

IF only she would call back once. he couldn't bear to call her up. seeing her pain'

His phone buzzed'

"Hello..yaa..its'his tone changed when he realized who it was

"yaa..i was thinking about you only.,thought you would call me just now"!!!

"What??!!

Ah..No..i don't mind..u can accompany me to the party. Well-but I will go late. After 9.

Yaa..ok'see yaa soon,u don't have to hurry though. Take your time.'bye..

He hung up and stared at the long trail of cars moving on d other side of the road. He realized he had come a long way from the shoot place'almost towards the main road.

Finishing up his drink at one go he went up to his vanity van to change back to his clothes. as he started back to get down ,his eyes fell upon the photograph on the big box there. It was a photo of his with her'one of their outdoor shoots .ALMOST 1 and half years.. Even more  perhaps. Picking it up, he gazed at it. so much time fell away and they were there again. .that balcony area, overlooking the sea'talking ,chatting,sitting together'

He longed for them,those days to come back''.!!!!!

--------------------------

So-thats it guys..for the first part..i know it isn't much good..but i hope i will be bale to do..

and do tell me about what u think of the new name for the FF..

"A SUDDEN CHANGE OF HEART"

If this is fine,i will change the name to it then.......

waiting for your comments..jootas and gaalias too......πŸ˜‰

and do press d like tab........

Love..Debz........πŸ€—

Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 13 years ago
lovelycactus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
res..
will read and comment later...πŸ˜›
---------------------edited-------------
wowwww debz...its such a great start....
the way you described her longing to be with him,how she wanted to feel him around him..
all the emotions were just perfect....
continue soon....πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by lovelycactus - 13 years ago
VasuKaShlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res..πŸ˜ƒ
edited**...

debzieeeeeeee....... finally u posted the first part...congo buddy!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

what should i say...the very first lines have taken me to my ever favourite place .... ArTiland...😳😍

His arms went around her,his voice murmuring in her ears as he soothed and comforted her. She hung on to him,feeling his arms strong around her, comfortable ,her face buried in to his chest, inhaling his  strong  masculine scent.

😍😍😍😍😍

u have explained each and every emotion so well that i m short of words..... its FAB FAB FAB!!!!

aww..its her dream..... just waiting her dream to come true.. 😳 in ur FF and in reality too.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arjun as usual in confused state...ya like mayank running away from feelings i guess.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

would like to know what my bubblypies apart..... πŸ˜•

waiting for ur further parts ..

love ya loadss debzie for such a wonderful awesome start......u rock girlie!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

btw..loved the title too!!!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

love ya ....πŸ€—πŸ€—
vasu!!!!
Edited by arti4ever - 13 years ago
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ming blowing debz loved it alot

thx alot for the pm
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res:)
No damn power here..ugghh
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh that was a wonderful first update Debz :)
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

re *will edit by tonight inshallah<3*

mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update dear!!!
And well,its diff to believe these lines "All the characters in this FF have got nothing to do with any real persons or incidents at all"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...
Waiting for your next update..