hey hun hope for the best yaar
Posted: 13 years ago
m trying
sitting over here
nice try na
Awwwwwww doll , simi.......πŸ€—
my jaan.................πŸ€—
that was such an awesome day........ofcourse simi ne to kar hi liya hoga......bahut padhaku ladki hain......hope she scores well too..........reading this i was getting so scared for my doll...........who was of the time here during her exams even..........by god............πŸ˜†..
but all's well that end well...........i was so praying for u after u told about exams..........i am so glad u knewed all the questions and answered them well ............so happy for both of u..........u guys are rockstars..........thanks a tone for sharing it..........made my day..........
par tu apna dhyan kabhi mat rakhna ..........i mean 5 baar.........but simi was with u.........that's why my tension gone.........par phir bhi........doll 😑 ( ab ek look to banta hain πŸ˜† )
Awwwwwww u guys dint study for mohitz birthday and creation gallery .........u guys made a creation gallery and i am still unaware...........😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
actually my pms got deleted.............please send me the link again jaan.............πŸ€—
and aww u guys cut your pastery cake for mohit..............awwwwwwwwww..............it was so sweet of u doll sharing this all...................loved reading it..........it was like i was thinking i am standing with u guys there and was going through each and every emotion u guys went through............love u loads..........your own sur..............πŸ€—
wooooooooooow dolly

sach mein mohit ne tum do no ko bacha liya bacha liya.........coolest day ever!!!!!!
kya experience thi yaar tumhari.......
coooooooolest experiences i the world........
u really are lucky to have so much strength......warna kaun un tensions mein pad pata
but seriously rocking day
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Awwwwwww doll , simi.......πŸ€—
my jaan.................πŸ€—
that was such an awesome day........ofcourse simi ne to kar hi liya hoga......bahut padhaku ladki hain......hope she scores well too..........reading this i was getting so scared for my doll...........who was of the time here during her exams even..........by god............πŸ˜†..
but all's well that end well...........i was so praying for u after u told about exams..........i am so glad u knewed all the questions and answered them well ............so happy for both of u..........u guys are rockstars..........thanks a tone for sharing it..........made my day..........
par tu apna dhyan kabhi mat rakhna ..........i mean 5 baar.........but simi was with u.........that's why my tension gone.........par phir bhi........doll 😑 ( ab ek look to banta hain πŸ˜† )
Awwwwwww u guys dint study for mohitz birthday and creation gallery .........u guys made a creation gallery and i am still unaware...........😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
actually my pms got deleted.............please send me the link again jaan.............πŸ€—
and aww u guys cut your pastery cake for mohit..............awwwwwwwwww..............it was so sweet of u doll sharing this all...................loved reading it..........it was like i was thinking i am standing with u guys there and was going through each and every emotion u guys went through............love u loads..........your own sur..............πŸ€—
u know i was like going to pm i now n killing u through my pm coz u didnt reply to my i mean our shop hee heeπŸ˜†
n mam dont be so happy k simi was with me
vo 5 baar i was abt to bang scotter into her onlyyyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n sun ginving u the link dumbo n go there plssss i beg u n god that day that day i am never gonna forget it hee heeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

wooooooooooow dolly

sach mein mohit ne tum do no ko bacha liya bacha liya.........coolest day ever!!!!!!
kya experience thi yaar tumhari.......
coooooooolest experiences i the world........
u really are lucky to have so much strength......warna kaun un tensions mein pad pata
but seriously rocking day
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i am one girl who leaves so much syllabus till end unlike simiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so i have practise
daad to simi ki deni chahiye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she did everything hee hee n deepu thanku soo much for the lovely comment muahhh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dolly18

i am one girl who leaves so much syllabus till end unlike simiπŸ˜† so i have practise
daad to simi ki deni chahiye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she did everything hee hee n deepu thanku soo much for the lovely comment muahhh πŸ˜†
same here...exams ke pehle din waali raat padti hoonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†