Dusht Danav to Pati !!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG ! 
Who loved that dialog ?.
Aap ko Dust danav se Pati bana diya. [Love dadi] 
I felt it was the most ESP. Dialog in todays episode. Wink
ESP THE EXPRESSION OF MAAN & GEET AFTER THAT !
It was really to die for [Acc.to me] Wink 
I loved it. 
I watch in like 100 times till now. Confused
I m in love with dadi from today again. LOL

P.S Thanks God Geet comes in Saturday too, Otherwise I would have gone crazy ! LOL

Do share your views Smile

Edited by -MaanEetLover- - 12 years ago
Yup, it ws the best scene in yesterdays epi.

Plus we got a glimpse of Maan's "dusht danav" wala expression again when he ws looking at Geet........lovely scene!!!!
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Yup, it ws the best scene in yesterdays epi.

Plus we got a glimpse of Maan's "dusht danav" wala expression again when he ws looking at Geet........lovely scene!!!!

Dusht danav wala expression. LOL
I know right ! Loved his that expression Day Dreaming
haha i think we'll keep getting glimpses of those dusht-danav expressions whenever Geet irritates him or doesnt listen to him like the kitchen scene today

I totally LOVED the caring husband that Maan was in the kitcen scene today....pata hi nahi chalta ki yeh insaan kabhi Geet ko itna sunata tha!!!
love maan's expression at the dialogue!!!
he got that dusht danav expression!!! lol
hi, even I loved the this dialogue a lot & Saw it repeatedly................. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Dusht Danav to Pati !! geet Blushing  Blushing  Blushing Blushing & Maan was like.........Shocked Embarrassed Embarrassed 

Originally posted by shaz01

haha i think we'll keep getting glimpses of those dusht-danav expressions whenever Geet irritates him or doesnt listen to him like the kitchen scene today

I totally LOVED the caring husband that Maan was in the kitcen scene today....pata hi nahi chalta ki yeh insaan kabhi Geet ko itna sunata tha!!!

So so true ! We will see him in this roop whenever our bubbly Geet comes in her shaitni Wink

Dont even remind me of kitchen scene Embarrassed Oh well now you did m So I m gonna have to watch it again !!