Three Bahus to sizzle in Finale of CCKJ -TB

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Three Bahus to sizzle in Finale of Comedy Circus Ka Jadoo..

Friday, December 03, 2010 | 7:51:31 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    15 Comments Three Bahus to sizzle in Finale of Comedy Circus Ka Jadoo..

Parul Chauhan, Rashmi Desai, Pooja Gor to perform in the Grand Finale of Sony TV's Comedy Circus Ka Jadoo...

Telly Buzz had exclusively reported about the semi final results of Sony TV's Comedy Circus Ka Jadoo. As we know, the Grand Finale will see lot of celebrities performing.

The latest we hear is that three favorite daughters-in-law of Telly tube, Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from Star Plus' Bidaai, Rashmi Desai aka Tapasya from COLORS'  Uttaran and Pooja Gor aka Pratigya of Star Plus' Pratigya would be gracing the stage of Comedy Circus Ka Jadoo. These three bahuraniyaas would be showing their moves on the stage.

We contacted Pooja Gor who confirmed the buzz and accepted being part of the Grand Finale. "Yes, I will be performing a dance item along with Rashmi Desai and Parul Chauhan, but we have not started rehearsing for the same".

Though Rashmi Desai confirmed the news, she was clueless about her partner in the performance. "I am going to start rehearsing for my dance performance but I am really not aware as with whom I am going to perform," says she.

Parul Chauhan too confirmed the news.

Don't forget to watch these teen bahuraniyaans sharing the same stage.

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar