Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melonie thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: qwertyfied

Khatam karo yeh drama yaar..its so boring! Flop queen or Superstar how does it matter? Our respective fav's are happy in their own space, working on their own project w/o bothering e/o, get along fine (onscreen, atleast) and prbly, dont even care as to what discussion we are having here, while we are simply increasing our blood pressure on pointless stuff. ðŸ˜³

OMG I couldn't agree more. Honestly what's the point?
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Rani can! 😛😆

Sheesh how can you compare these beauty queens to the old and wrinkly Rani???  OMG she's 32 YEARS OLD!!!! OMG We cant consider her a part of bollywood now because she's too old. She's just doing movies because she is linked with the Chopras. OMG you're so silly, you're so blind. Rani doesnt deserve to be in bollywood anymore, she should sit at home and make daal and parathas. She can act, so what? acting skills don't matter!!! she can't glam up like a doll and do matkas and jhatkas can she? OMG..Gosh, go get a reality check.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eraser

Sheesh how can you compare these beauty queens to the old and wrinkly Rani???  OMG she's 32 YEARS OLD!!!! OMG We cant consider her a part of bollywood now because she's too old. She's just doing movies because she is linked with the Chopras. OMG you're so silly, you're so blind. Rani doesnt deserve to be in bollywood anymore, she should sit at home and make daal and parathas. She can act, so what? acting skills don't matter!!! she can't glam up like a doll and do matkas and jhatkas can she? OMG..Gosh, go get a reality check.

🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣
THE BEST SARCASTIC COMMENT I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME!
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I actually like Rani.  A lot.  Too bad she doesn't come in that many movies these days.  NOKJ looks good.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fan wars? Rani vs. Sonam-Deepika

LMFAO we all know the winner! RANI HANDS DOWN!

Cutiepie Rani I love you 😛

melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

That was really confusing 😕 She can do matkas and jhatkas...have you seen her in Dil Bole Hadippa and that song in Bunty aur Bubbly.Edited by melonie - 13 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kat I'm def not here to start a war! 😆

Remember I LOVE Deepika. But she's just not at the stage to be called a Queen yet! LOL

mel....eraser was being sarcastic! LOL
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sonam can't be called a flop queen! She only has what? 4 movies. And out of them all only one was a hit. But still thats not really enough to call her a flop queen. And Deepika's hits are 3.5 out of 8 movies (Not counting MAMK, Billu and KHJJS). Anyway neither of them is a queen yet 😆 Edited by KatForeva - 13 years ago
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rani is a very decent actress, but I have always found her slightly over-rated for her acting skills, just like Kajol! We term them the very best, because their cotemporaries have been below par! (This is just my personal opinion, btw!)

But all said and done, there was a time, when Rani was the only female actor who acheived both Commerical Success and Critical Acclaim for a certain peroid of time! No other actor has been able to do that as consistently as she did!

I have a feeling that Rani is going to bounce back with Jessica Lal film! She might or might not be able to get back her super-stardom of the past, but she will always be acknowledged as one of Bollywood's best (and commerically successful) actors in the last one decade!

PS: Its too early to judge Deepika and Sonam...give them some more time to prove whether they are capable of being Queens or not! Flop or Hit!😆 Amisha Patel started her career with two huge hits, Kaho Na Pyaar Hai and Gadar and Kareena Kapoor started hers with a massive flop, Refugee! See for yourself, who is where! (Though admittedly, both Deepika and Sonam are nowhere near Kareena in terms of acting prowress!) 

Edited by poppy2009 - 13 years ago
melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

mel....eraser was being sarcastic! LOL

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† I just went back again and saw your laughing icon...😆