Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Farikina

Poppy darling, I actually agree with you.  But when people go on and on about Sonam being a flop queen (eh what?), it gets very tiring.  I have no intentions of putting Padu down.  Her success and failure has no impact on how well or bad Sona does but it gets very tiring when her fans keep on calling her a flop queen.

And only a week back, Deepika and Sonam Fans had become best friends because of Ranbir and Rishi Kapoor!

Ek Hafte mein kya ho gaya?๐Ÿ˜†

I find both Deepika and Sonam to be actors who have both given Commerical Hits, Good Peformances, Commercial Flops and Bad Performances!

Hence IMO, as of now, both of them are more or less on the same platform!

If Deepika has given more flops, then it is because she has done more films and if Sonam has given less flops, then it is because she has starred in fewer films!

PS : Going by the logic being applied here, Sonakshi Sinha should be a bigger star than both Deepika and Sonam! She has done one film and that one film is one of the year's biggest hits! But does that make her a bigger star than Deepika and Sonam??????
ah man nevermind!
Edited by friends_rock - 13 years ago
Originally posted by friends_rock

oh yeeah lets do tha๐Ÿ˜›t
๐Ÿ˜ƒbut hey...its just us...LILY is not showing up and other crazens..well you know..dont visit anymore!๐Ÿ˜‰
 its such a huge day for me as a crazen..๐Ÿ˜ณmy padu getting a taj๐Ÿ˜ณ

can we have icecream cake?๐Ÿ˜ณ and for tea..i like green tea๐Ÿ˜ƒ
u tell?so which cake do u want?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oye bale bale! Our Padu gets such a prestigeous tag๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So so proud! All hail Flop Queen Padu๐Ÿ˜Š
I'm equally excitied as you :)
Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

Oye bale bale! Our Padu gets such a prestigeous tag๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So so proud! All hail Flop Queen Padu๐Ÿ˜Š
I'm equally excitied as you :)

i knowwwwwwww
we should celebrateeeeee๐Ÿฅณ

we are already getting pineapple icecream cake
what else should we get?๐Ÿฅณ
Khatam karo yeh drama yaar..its so boring! Flop queen or Superstar how does it matter? Our respective fav's are happy in their own space, working on their own project w/o bothering e/o, get along fine (onscreen, atleast) and prbly, dont even care as to what discussion we are having here, while we are simply increasing our blood pressure on pointless stuff. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by poppy2009

And only a week back, Deepika and Sonam Fans had become best friends because of Ranbir and Rishi Kapoor!

Ek Hafte mein kya ho gaya?๐Ÿ˜†

I find both Deepika and Sonam to be actors who have both given Commerical Hits, Good Peformances, Commercial Flops and Bad Performances!

Hence IMO, as of now, both of them are more or less on the same platform!

If Deepika has given more flops, then it is because she has done more films and if Sonam has given less flops, then it is because she has starred in fewer films!

PS : Going by the logic being applied here, Sonakshi Sinha should be a bigger star than both Deepika and Sonam! She has done one film and that one film is one of the year's biggest hits! But does that make her a bigger star than Deepika and Sonam??????

That's why I think it was wrong that everyone jumped on Sonam after her first two films didn't work (even though, mind you, she personally didn't get a single bad review) and Padu's oso worked!  But you know what?  The girl has bounced back with so much pressure on her. Not only did she had to have hit, she also obv has to live up to her father's and family's name.  Something thankfully, Padu doesn't have to deal with.  But she has still carved out a niche and people have accepted that she is a big star now (unless you are a hater).

Again, I really don't care how Padu's movies do.  Their outcome has no impact on Sona's career and vice versa.  It's just the fans that are annoying (I am sure I am viewed the same by Padu's fans).  KWK proved they both like each other at least and are secure with each other.  I wish fans would be too. 

P.S: I really am sad for Padu that her new movie is not good either.  I really do know how the fans must be feeling.
Hit or flop, none of the "queens" can act ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Hun here's the thing. People are free to say what they. And honestly sometimes people can be harsh. But they aren't wrong in their standpoints. They have a reason to believe what they believe. They do have freedom of speech. You just got to accept that. Just ignore what they say. If you love DP then keep supporting, loving, and encouraging her. Don't pay any heed to what others say. Everyone has their opinion! Just keep loving her. Personally I think she's a fabulous actress. Yes she has a lot of brushing up to do as an actress, but she's still wonderful. Believe in yourself and don't care what others say!
Originally posted by eraser

Hit or flop, none of the "queens" can act ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Rani can! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

What I don't understand is why are the fans of Deepika and Sonam fighting. They (Deepika and Sonam) don't even know we exist and even if they do they care less. I am telling you honestly you both are fighting for a useless reason. 

If their films do well............
They get money.
They get famous.
They get to live in luxury.

What end result do we get for supporting or not supporting an actor ?