•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
guys
i was wonderin how we all say that we wish we could see more funny and romantic scenes of maan and geet, i mean we still can but it's not the same as they both know how the other feels about them, so i was thinkin wouldnt it be cool like if it started again.

i mean something could happen and geet could move away (like sameera comin bak and dadi tellin geet that shes not right for maan so geet leavin for maans sake) and then maan and geet confrontation (i dunno like after a year, a leaps necessary of course) and then they luv story startin again, although starting with fights of course cuz theyre both gna be angry at each other
(i just thought it wud be an interesting twist and of course there would be no baby

its only an idea, no bashing plzzz
and does anyone no an ff like dis sort, if yes then can i plz have the link
Edited by zara158 - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by zara158

guys
i was wonderin how we all say that we wish we could see more funny and romantic scenes of maan and geet, i mean we still can but it's not the same as they both know how the other feels about them, so i was thinkin wouldnt it be cool like if it started again.

i mean something could happen and geet could move away (like sameera comin bak and dadi tellin geet that shes not right for maan so geet leavin for maans sake) and then maan and geet confrontation (i dunno like after a year, a leaps necessary of course) and then they luv story startin again, although starting with fights of course cuz theyre both gna be angry at each other
(i just thought it wud be an interesting twist and of course there would be no baby

its only an idea, no bashing plzzz
and does anyone no an ff like dis sort, if yes then can i plz have the link
  They already tried it with INDIAN PAINTS so i guess it did not work .Know Maaneet relationship has come long way for this thing to happen . So i guess it is bad idea .