Users

Frequent Posters

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: decent_girll

haha

Specially for MT.. Now he can have anday's day and night

DG...its late night here..ppl sleeping and i'm 🤣ing.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Bechara yeh murgi andha dehga..tumbi yaar kiya murgi dhoondke laye ho MT ke liye🤣MT aur gussa hojayega!!!

Rasny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jesmina

Bechara yeh murgi andha dehga..tumbi yaar kiya murgi dhoondke laye ho MT ke liye🤣MT aur gussa hojayega!!!

🤣🤣
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aster_01

Why soo much venom?😆...Now, i dont understand, why have you brought Veena's religion into this? Where is the connection between her elimination and her religion? Care to explain?.....

and if you hate those shoes, then good for you, she is not wearing them to impress you, she has the freedom to wear whatever she wants!...and she only has one pair of shoe? Boy you notice a bit too much dont you? why, cant keep your eyes off her beautiful face and body eh?😉

Ps before Veena, i want Khali and seema out.

Xoxo

Very well said
Rasny thumbnail
Originally posted by: FaizaParvez

Veena Malika is fake and just in the Bigg Boss House looking for some to love her will marry Ashmit Patel then and become Mrs Veena Patel and wants to join the bollywood industry and when she will the bigg boss leave for Pakistan what respect will have for the people of pakistan and her family

Aapko kya lena dena hai?
Its her personal life
SenoritaPak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Borning person Veena Mailk is 

i didn't the write the newspaper article 

Goodnight and i am so tired 

Now we all know that you changed your age from 92 to 86 ?
What will you get ?
You wrote Asif Khan when Its Mohammed Asif
You ? why are you doing this and why did you do that ?
DO NOT BRING RELIGION IN TO ENTERTAINMENT SHOW.
Edited by SenoritaPak - 13 years ago

Veena been a muslim should get elimated next and hate the shoes she is wears everywhere and wears them 24 hours and I am sure she sleep with on and she only got one pair of shoes poor girl. she eaten asif khan money and now she behind Ashmit Patel now she after his money. 

Mods, please close this topic 🤢
Supremo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It is really sad that the Indian public has rewarded Ashmit for literally sleeping with the enemy.

Veena Malik is a notorious match fixer in Pakistan. Her mannerisms and actions show her character...rather lack of character...but everyone including Salman Khan is promoting her .

This is an insult to the the Indian army who sacrifice their lives to protect our borders from Pakistan.And here the people are crazy about some insignificant , mercenery flirtatious female from that country!!!!!

Whatever Manoj Tiwary may be ....he is an Indian.He is a star of Bhojpuri fims, a talented singer and performer.Just because he cannot do the obscene acts with women on TV , he has been voted out .

Very very sad ..
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Faiza Parvez - I'm confused. What has religion got to do with Veena wearing the same pair of shoes or chasing after Ashmit for his money? 😕

Religion is a very sensitive subject and it shouldn't be mixed with entertainment at all. Lots of people get offended when the contestants are criticized on the basis of their nationality or religion.

Topic closed.