Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena Malik - Page 2

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: decent_girll

To explain you first we should be able to understand๐Ÿ˜† Everything about this thread is confusing.. Seems he has a problem with Veena's heel and Ashmit's and Asif's money ๐Ÿ˜Š

Haha dont worry i know we r all confuse thats why i was asking the question to the topic starter...haha...even tho she is running after ashmit money...i wonder how much money he has!!!and about the topic...religion+heels+asif khan+ashmit money=only confusion!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FaizaParvez

Veena been a muslim should get elimated next and hate the shoes she is wears everywhere and wears them 24 hours and I am sure she sleep with on and she only got one pair of shoes poor girl. she eaten asif khan money and now she behind Ashmit Patel now she after his money. 

Veena's religion is nothing 2 do with BB. no one liking her nor hating her due 2 her religion. plz try 2 avoid bringing hindu-muslim or indo-pak war over here. if veena has been doing any mistakes then GOD is there 2 punish her. who r we 2 punish her?
u can criticise her activities positively or negatively. it is ur personal choice. but plz don't bring her religion or nationality.
personally, i do criticise her in both way. i'm not her fan. but some time i dislike her when she does any unacceptable work on national TV.๐Ÿ˜ณ
stranger.67 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rasny

Veena's religion is nothing 2 do with BB. no one liking her nor hating her due 2 her religion. plz try 2 avoid bringing hindu-muslim or indo-pak war over here. if veena has been doing any mistakes then GOD is there 2 punish her. who r we 2 punish her?
u can criticise her activities positively or negatively. it is ur personal choice. but plz don't bring her religion or nationality.
personally, i do criticise her in both way. i'm not her fan. but some time i dislike her when she does any unacceptable work on national TV.๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿค— Rasny i missed u...how u have been???
And u really have a good point๐Ÿ‘!!!God is their to punish everyone for their deeds...who we r!!!
Rasny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jesmina

๐Ÿค— Rasny i missed u...how u have been???
And u really have a good point๐Ÿ‘!!!God is their to punish everyone for their deeds...who we r!!!

๐Ÿค—I was enjoying MT's exit๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I hate ppl mixing religion and nationality every where๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Rasny - 13 years ago
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haha dont worry i know we r all confuse thats why i was asking the question to the topic starter...haha...even tho she is running after ashmit money...i wonder how much money he has!!!and about the topic...religion+heels+asif khan+ashmit money=only confusion!!!๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ Guess he needs to borrow some money from Veena to buy a new hoodie !! the topic starter seems more confused than us ๐Ÿ˜•
stranger.67 thumbnail
Haha Decent-Girl....i was thiking the same but forgot to mention๐Ÿคฃ even Dolly was irritated with canada hoodie...main jidher rehti hoon...us countrye ka naam itna dekha ke pagal hogayi...and bechara he was saying thats the only hoodie he has...so i wonder how much veena will get from him...still confuse...p
Rasny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: decent_girll

๐Ÿคฃ Guess he needs to borrow some money from Veena to buy a new hoodie !! the topic starter seems more confused than us ๐Ÿ˜•

ROFLROFL r u talking abt this?

stranger.67 thumbnail

๐Ÿค—I was enjoying MT's exit๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I hate ppl mixing religion and nationality every where๐Ÿ˜•

I know never bring any religiong or natinality...we are all human being thats the main thing!!!
Rasny thumbnail

I know never bring any religiong or natinality...we are all human being thats the main thing!!!

one or two nasty ppl around here and trying 2 make fithna.

stranger.67 thumbnail

ROFLROFL r u talking abt this?

OH nooo please...am gonna run away from canada ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†ROFL
AndROFLROFL At ur siggy...manoj ka anda...hahahahah!!!he is such a big politician!!!omg kitna phek ta tha i cant wait for tomorrow i hope salman uski poungi bajaye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†