Posted: 13 years ago
Veena been a muslim should get elimated next and hate the shoes she is wears everywhere and wears them 24 hours and I am sure she sleep with on and she only got one pair of shoes poor girl. she eaten asif khan money and now she behind Ashmit Patel now she after his money. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FaizaParvez

Veena been a muslim should get elimated next and hate the shoes she is wears everywhere and wears them 24 hours and I am sure she sleep with on and she only got one pair of shoes poor girl. she eaten asif khan money and now she behind Ashmit Patel now she after his money. 

What muslim has to do with high heels? It is not forbidden to wear heels in Islam.. As far as money is concerned.. who knows what is the truth.. Let the court decide not me and you.. and that also has nothing to do with Bigg boss.. Sorry your concern towards Ashmit's money is confusing me!!
Edited by decent_girll - 13 years ago
helloji thumbnail

i still like veena for her out spoken nature .she is true to her friends and she never abused anyone  .............she never bad mouthed to anyone .though i dont like her seductive  nature but i like her as a good hearted person.

decent_girll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aster_01

Just her concern towards Ashmit's money? Lmoa her entire post is confusing me and this thread is pointless, let the mods wake up to close this in no time!

Now, this time i am really forced to use your fav>>>πŸ˜†

Love, Veena.

Xoxo

🀣  Okay.. I am changing my emoticon now

Btw. Topic starter.. Veena's ex name is Muhammad Asif.. not asif khan !!!

SenoritaPak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Dear Love Faiza you are Just 18 years Old sweetheart
Kindly DO NOT CHANGE your age from 92 to 86 Please Only because of this topic
Dear Love Faiza If you have that much problem with Veena Malik being Muslim then you MUST STOP watching this show & Remember DO NOT bring Islam or Hindu-Ezam in Entertainment Business. You are the kind of FITNA people whom brings & creates Religions Problems and Try to create War and Fights in A Peace full Environment. So please My Love, don't say something which will hurt somebody very badly Ok, Veena Malik is Just an Entertainer & she is at the Bigg Boss House Only to Entertain us, Veena Malik has not gone inside the house for Preaching Islam and More on you need to know that her part of the income gonna go to the Charity as she has adopted 2 kids.
So kindly Mind your Language plus words before you think
& do research before you write or speak.

Veena Malik shoes I Just Love them
Extremely Glamorous
Asif Khan what the heck ;)
He is not A Khan
He is Mohammed Asif
You don't know anything 

THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE CLOSED OR DELETE
As you are trying to get Attention of other people
Only for the sake of it.
Kindly, if you wanna discus something get the entire pictures & then talk about it.

& Religion is very Important is everyone's life.
It's Only God who will ask everyone of us at Judgmental day.
We are no body to drag anyone down in the name of Religion.
So do mind your words before you write them on Board, please for God Sake.Ok

Thanks , My Love Faiza for writing this Great-est Topic & getting Attention
Now everyone knows you here
Are you Happy now
Edited by SenoritaPak - 13 years ago
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I like Veena and her religion holds no importance in why I like her... her relationships r her personal matter... as a person she is great
decent_girll thumbnail
Originally posted by: SenoritaPak

Dear Love Faiza If you have that much problem with Veena Malik being Muslim then you MUST STOP watching this show & Remeber DO NOT bring Islam or Hindu-Ezam in Entertainment Business. You are the kind of FITNA people whom brings & creates Religions Problems and Try to create War and Fights in A Peace full Environment. So please My Love, don't say something which will hurt somebody very badly Ok, Veena Malik is Just an Entertainer & she is at the Bigg Boss House Only to Entertain us, Veena Malik has not gone inside the house for Preaching Islam and More on you need to know that her part of the income gonna go to the Charity as she has adopted 2 kids.
So kindly Mind your Language plus words before you think
& do research before you write or speak.
Thanks

Totally Agree.. But this thread is just to seek attention. The info is wrong also it doesn't make sense.. Relax!!
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aster_01

Just her concern towards Ashmit's money? Lmoa her entire post is confusing me and this thread is pointless, let the mods wake up to close this in no time!

Now, this time i am really forced to use your fav>>>πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Love, Veena.

Xoxo

Can u just explain me ur enitre topic again please?whats the point of ur every point?πŸ˜•
Edited by Jesmina - 13 years ago
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i hate veena malik...and i really want her to be kicked out of the show soon..!!
but why the heck do you need to bring her religion into this??😑
you seriously need to get a life dude..!!
decent_girll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jesmina

Can u just explain me ur enitre topic again please?whats the point of ur every point?πŸ˜•

To explain you first we should be able to understandπŸ˜† Everything about this thread is confusing.. Seems he has a problem with Veena's heel and Ashmit's and Asif's money 😊