Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Phatty16

OMFG, I just watched previous JJ award shows, and dance shows, etc., and I swear this woman has AMAZING talent. She's so sweet to her fans, she actually takes the time to attend these shows and dance! She's so SWEET. Haila. Which actors nowadays are so approachable, and reciprocal? Haye. I can't wait 'till JJ's on screen, again! <33

@Reemz - Definitely babe, she's proven herself time and time again - there's nothing more to prove. She's one of India's most desired woman, that title says it all ;)

OMGOSH I know! I have always looked forward on seeing her perform and whenever she would perform she literally was awesome :) I agree with you she's really sweet and I love how she takes time out to interact with her fans she's adorable <3 And she's performing too omg I can't wait to see her performmm. I've missed her sooo much in this past month we get to see her again ahh soo excitedddd
She indeed is India's most desirable woman 😃
gia.khan thumbnail
Here comes the banana ki barattt 

Thanks for the news ROFLLLL loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Jennifer. now i can't wait to watch ITA babyyyy. Jenni is gonna rock the stage ROFLLL  
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The JeRan 😲 and the Jenny part of me is so happy im gonna see Jenny after a long time 
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome after long time some good news to my ears can't wait to see Jen performing no doubt she's graceful dancer and actor. and whoever is doubting that no comments watch out for her rocking performance uff i'm damn excited wish KSG could perform opposite her but oh well its cool😛 hopefully JJ can handle KW he kinda lack at dancing skills no offense meant but i'm just too excited to see Jen😳
Edited by -PZlicious- - 13 years ago
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ahhh........ finally jenny is back, i was soo missin her..........anyways i'm lookin forward to see her sizzling performance,  she's gonna rock as usual<3

p.s. thanks for sharin :)
jeran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yaay...I am so happy...we r going to see JeRan together once again!!...am I dreaming or what?....can't tell you... I am so excited to see them together performing on ITA.... can't wait for it 😍 Edited by jeran - 13 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much for sharing! YAY omg I cant wait for this. I missed Jen   Im excited to see her beautiful face again and she is a FABULOUS dancer so I know she wont dissapoint. She never does. And I lovee JeRan offscreen :) *double yay*. If it were KaJen, I woulda probably died 😳
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm so happy tht KW and JW are performing 2gether.....they both are FAB dancers....both KW nd JW rock!!!!

I'm so excited to see JeRan again....I miss them so much....their sizzling chemistry is gonna burn the stage!!!!

Can't wait....!!!!
Edited by indian_beauty - 13 years ago
Chalo, JDJ mein naa sahee, then she can earn by dancing in an award function at least. Rotee toh khanee hai naa. So can Karan. Bless.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
wow ......🥳

jeran performance , excited to watch them together🥳