Wahi Winget dance together on Indian Telly Awards! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
It better be long especially the JeRan bit since sometimes they perform alone first and than the other comes...i hope its around 4 mins alteast or more...
OMG I can't wait, Jen is gonna rock that stage man, she's just tooo awesome!
Originally posted by -Sary-

I had to reply ROFL erm I agree she has proved every time how much of a great dancer she is man :| EEKS and I agree it will be so exciting to see her after so long :| It better be a lonnnnnnnnnnng performance tehe

Honestly, she doesn't need to prove anything dude! It's just irritating to see fake lowe towards JW when she's paired opposite a certain actor but inside its just pure hatred towards her. Like GROW UP!

Miss Winget, I think its amazing how you can create chemistry with any one. Rock the stage hun!
IDK your name *sorry* but erm desigrl09 I agree since all the fans will be seeing them after such a long time we deserve at least a 5min performance :) But I do doubt it -_- Gah whatever at least it's happening.

@ Reemz - All I can say is saanu ki :) I am glad JW is coming back for her fans and I am just happy that I get to see her after so long. Ms. Winget makes me so sho happy tehe 
Edited by -Sary- - 13 years ago
Happy to see JeRan together 😃😃
Originally posted by desigrl05

@ramsha: yeah she looked very innocent in that serial...but imo her best performance had to be sneha hands down!

@sary: yeah i hope its a long performance as well :)
i agree with that jhanvi.. that was her best performance..

cant wait for the performance.. soo when will they air the award show??
Wow thanks for such great news! I miss seeing Jennifer on screen so it'll be exciting to see her perform and light the stage on fire with her sizzling dance! Definitely excited to watch her performance ðŸ˜ƒ
OMG Jen performing in ITA awards awesomeeeee Jenny is an awesome dancing and I have always looked forward to her performance :) I'm really excited to see her performing she's going to rock!!
OMFG, I just watched previous JJ award shows, and dance shows, etc., and I swear this woman has AMAZING talent. She's so sweet to her fans, she actually takes the time to attend these shows and dance! She's so SWEET. Haila. Which actors nowadays are so approachable, and reciprocal? Haye. I can't wait 'till JJ's on screen, again! <33

@Reemz - Definitely babe, she's proven herself time and time again - there's nothing more to prove. She's one of India's most desired woman, that title says it all ;)

YAY! (:
awsomee i lovee jeran (L)
cannt waitt to see it ;D