Dill Mill Gaye

Wahi Winget dance together on Indian Telly Awards! - Page 3

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah DMG had great actors though the show was getting crappier...anyhow its gone for good finally!

Something like this would be awesome too lolz...i loved her with Chaitanya also...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
when are these awards?

yea for JeRan fans. this will be good. hope it's a romantic number. hope all we wanted from dmg is captured on the dance floor.
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks TM and KW for the news :) FINALLY I can see Jen ROFL She has been MIA for too long hmph! And judging from her track record I am sure she will set the dance floor on fire <3 
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks so much for informing! knew about Jenny performing already, but gonna show my excitement here now! SO happy she is, shes a great dancer IMO, and i miss herrrrrrrrrrrr, so its gonna be good to see her on screen again, even if it is for a short bit! =)
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Erm first of all, JW does not need to be HANDLED thank you very much. She's a very good dancer and I'm sure she will rock the stage. It'll be really great to see her after so damn long 😳
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww..she looks like ababy in that vid... yeah jen, hopefully the dance will be a nice oen :)
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I loved her dressing as Ganga...she was really cute...I just watched a sagar ganga video...they were ADORABLE and their music also...reminded me of the Siddhima bed scene where she was fluffing Wahi's hair while looking at him...

I am excited now lolz...
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: *Reemz*

Erm first of all, JW does not need to be HANDLED thank you very much. She's a very good dancer and I'm sure she will rock the stage. It'll be really great to see her after so damn long 😳

I had to reply ROFL erm I agree she has proved every time how much of a great dancer she is man :| EEKS and I agree it will be so exciting to see her after so long :| It better be a lonnnnnnnnnnng performance tehe
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@ramsha: yeah she looked very innocent in that serial...but imo her best performance had to be sneha hands down!

@sary: yeah i hope its a long performance as well :)
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
YESSSS! Thank you so much TM/KW for the amazing news!

JJ is back onscreen with a BANG! I can't wait to see her perform! And as my fellow ladies have said, JJ will definitely set the screen on fireeeeee! AH, cannot wait! This lady is full of surprises! I cannot wait for her booty rocking performance! She's amazing, AH! She's going to be the best up there! Thanks, again! (: