Which Odd couple is Hot????

Poll

Which Odd couple is Hot????

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys which couple right now burn the screen when they actually Pretending of being couple???

Edited by -sim- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
To be honest I feel Tanushree looks better with Abhay rather than Pia with Abhay. Though for the storyline Iam looking forward to Abhiya.

I also would love to see Kabir n Misha but they almost act n argue like siblings at times. But I get the feeling that Misha might fall for Kabir in future especially after he's dumped by Pia.  They would make a nice couple in future. Perhaps now is not the right time for them..........
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Misha-Kabir....i am still not over from their locker scenes when kabir gets close to misha...misha was nervous because of the letter kabir wrote for piya but went to her accidentally....
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Panchi-Angad...looool....it was an cool n funny scene they had.

@Shivanii003...T-Abhay are a good looking couple..but thats abt it...its like to much of them can get overloaded nd at some points missfitted....that innocense n purness alongside natural hotness and fairytale type of couple and chemo belongs without a doubt to Abhay when he is with Piya.

I for one am actually still stick to this show casue of there rare chemo that includes all aspects:)
i loved that scene when kabir and misha were in the locker room and misha was mistaking that kabir was talking about her lol that was so funny and cute.......
prcns thumbnail
i think Abhay n Tanushree........

Abhay to hot hai hi........but i think, T also looks good, whn properly dressed tho๐Ÿ˜†

n in front of Pia, d way Abhay behaves w/ T, makes them look good.
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Misha-Kabir.................they looks good togher
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kabir-Misha are cute and Abhay-T are hot๐Ÿ˜ณ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Kabir-Misha. It is a good potential couple. Besides , i have a strange feeling that this whole Danish fiasco is going to lead to Kabir and Piya's break up. 
Osprisshow thumbnail
MiKa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..I wish kuch baat banjaye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i wish...Misha Fall for K!๐Ÿ˜