Poll Choice
Abhay- Tanushree
Kabir - Misha
Danish - Maya
Panchi- Angad
Ayaz - Ruhi
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys which couple right now burn the screen when they actually Pretending of being couple???

Edited by -sim- - 12 years ago
To be honest I feel Tanushree looks better with Abhay rather than Pia with Abhay. Though for the storyline Iam looking forward to Abhiya.

I also would love to see Kabir n Misha but they almost act n argue like siblings at times. But I get the feeling that Misha might fall for Kabir in future especially after he's dumped by Pia.  They would make a nice couple in future. Perhaps now is not the right time for them..........
Misha-Kabir....i am still not over from their locker scenes when kabir gets close to misha...misha was nervous because of the letter kabir wrote for piya but went to her accidentally....

Panchi-Angad...looool....it was an cool n funny scene they had.

@Shivanii003...T-Abhay are a good looking couple..but thats abt it...its like to much of them can get overloaded nd at some points missfitted....that innocense n purness alongside natural hotness and fairytale type of couple and chemo belongs without a doubt to Abhay when he is with Piya.

I for one am actually still stick to this show casue of there rare chemo that includes all aspects:)
i loved that scene when kabir and misha were in the locker room and misha was mistaking that kabir was talking about her lol that was so funny and cute.......
i think Abhay n Tanushree........

Abhay to hot hai hi........but i think, T also looks good, whn properly dressed thoLOL

n in front of Pia, d way Abhay behaves w/ T, makes them look good.
Misha-Kabir.................they looks good togher
Kabir-Misha are cute and Abhay-T are hotEmbarrassed