Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kahani mein agar Twist kuch aisa ho.......

movie_sb thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
P.S. Sadhli......this one comes on ur request to write something and get active in this forum.....πŸ˜ƒ

Well just a thot about the predictions some of our forum members are having about Kinjal's Report.πŸ˜ƒ

Hmmmm i just gave it another turn...😳.😳😳how abt Koki taking Kinjal for abortion and getting to learn from the doctor that Kinjal is not pregnant at all.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and Sherlock Holmes Koki finds out that it was someone faking the report and playing up with her daughter's ijjat......😑.😑😑hahahahaπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰and lo she gets the name 'tis Umang.......😲😲😲and when Kinjal gets to learn about the true nature of Umang she shelves all relation with that 'Donkey'......and happily marries Eleshji......so that solves all of Koki's worries.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Now her next step as she said Rashi wud be to gag Rashi and her mother very soon for the next mistake and since Kinjal's wedding and all wud be over Koki wud be more relaxed and free of all tensions and will devote herself to a TOTAL SHERLOCK HOLMES.......and Rashi n Urmi ki khair nahin......what say folks.......πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow....kya twist hein.... Really a good one and I hope this happens as this will definitely stop all the rona dhona and other stilly stuff.... :)

we cna focus on more fun things like Rashi and Urmi and soem romatic scenes btw Gopi and Ahem....

:) Thanks for the post!!
movie_sb thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mittusingh

Wow....kya twist hein.... Really a good one and I hope this happens as this will definitely stop all the rona dhona and other stilly stuff.... :)

we cna focus on more fun things like Rashi and Urmi and soem romatic scenes btw Gopi and Ahem....

:) Thanks for the post!!

exactly more of GOHAM scenes and RASHI,URMI bashing......πŸ‘
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanx 4 posting dear n esp on my request.
And its nice twist just like 'saap bhi mar jaye aur lathi bhi na tute'

so that CVs can concentrate on other imp thing GoHam.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Wow...nice clean way of thinking...😊 That's what happens in real life.But this is SNS so I wouldn't expect it to go so smooth.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
With this show bad things are done and everything is swept under the carpet,  i do agree that its time that kokila finds out the truth about pregnancy and if kinjal is at her sassural then kokila will not worry about her this way she can become detective kokila again and foil every trick in  u and r plans and also put rashi where she is suppose to be with her mother in the gutter..

they should concentrate more on goham but even i think that is our wishful thinking, the cvs now and then delight us then  they bring us back down to earth with a bang we have disappointed in the goham track for sometime so now not expecting much..
but at least we have some really good fan fiction writers here so when the story on screen goes sour  we cheer ourselves up and write amazing stories..
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Only Dhawal will accept kenjal.. Since gopi's story is somewhat based on cindrella and Rashi's macbeth, kenjal's story has to be taming of shrew.. So when Umang ditch her and Elesh breaks the Rishta on knwing the truth on the d-day, dhawal will step in, may be at urmi's request..