Mobile problems? ask here. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
my recommendation wud forever go for nokia and key phone instead of touch .
touch phones get damaged fast plus samsung phones and monitors are not durable.
Okkiizzz :) but please do ask them too :)
they will say the same thing . bcos i had brought a new cell some days bak so i had asked them and they told the same.

and abt samsung security thing . i will ask them.
Originally posted by tanubie.

they will say the same thing . bcos i had brought a new cell some days bak so i had asked them and they told the same.

and abt samsung security thing . i will ask them.

๐Ÿ˜ณ  oki dear...  dunno im jus feeling tht this phone havent gt this feature.. so just recommend one with this feature.. either its nokia or samsung or sony erricson dosent matter.. just any model.... jus with tht featuer (lockk thing) along with wi-fi free connection๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by surveen_kapoor - 13 years ago
E72 is a nice choice .there are so many phones from nokia which has wifi as well as security features.
But i have seen my frnd using E72 . and she is so careless and throws the phone here and there still the phone isin a gr8 condition.
so i suggest u buy E72.

it is easy to handle .and unlike blackberry sets its of much lesser weight. and comes in ur range ( omnia costs abt 20,000 to 25,000 ryt?) this will cost u abt 15,000-25,000.(it diffrs at places.) so it might b in ur budget also.

it also has a attractive shade -topaz brown.

it has security features and wifi also.

here is its pic

tell me how do u feel abt it. if u want something similar,i shall get u more details. if u want something else then also tell me.

Originally posted by tanubie.

E72 is a nice choice .there are so many phones from nokia which has wifi as well as security features.
But i have seen my frnd using E72 . and she is so careless and throws the phone here and there still the phone isin a gr8 condition.
so i suggest u buy E72.

it is easy to handle .and unlike blackberry sets its of much lesser weight. and comes in ur range ( omnia costs abt 20,000 to 25,000 ryt?) this will cost u abt 15,000-25,000.(it diffrs at places.) so it might b in ur budget also.

it also has a attractive shade -topaz brown.

it has security features and wifi also.

here is its pic

tell me how do u feel abt it. if u want something similar,i shall get u more details. if u want something else then also tell me.

awwww it looks good yaar is this phone latest kya?๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but i would love to seee more samples like more phones recommendation like jis type ka chahiye .. with those features i told na๐Ÿ˜Š (btw can this phone hav vid call kya lol as in skype/msn is concerned)๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
sure, i shall introduce some mobiles of same kind.

yes E72 has 3G facilities for ur video call.

my next recommendation will be Nokie X5.
it has 3G facility,wifi connectivity and security measures and its slide phone.
 here is the pic
before sliding

aftr sliding

bak side

Edited by tanubie. - 13 years ago
my next option wud b from sony ericsson

its 3G ,has wifi connection and securify features.

here is the pic

15,000 -20,000 is its cost.

Nice....๐Ÿค— 3G means ohh its model number??
and any touch screen mobiels too which is good with these features?
Edited by surveen_kapoor - 13 years ago
no no 3-G is a facility which enables video calls. oh u  like touch screen ones.
i thgt u needed durable ones isliye๐Ÿ˜†
alyrt
in nokia series N900 is a gud one with mini keyboard and touch screen
it wud a bit more in size thn the other examples i gave

its cost is also bit high

it cost abt 30,000 .it contains almost evry facility including WIfi and sceurity and 3G.

N97 is another nice touch phone in N series.
it is almost similar to N 900. with loads of features including the ones u want.

it costs abt ..29,000

i heard its extremely hard for a beginer to navigate frm one page to other.though u will learn with tym