Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Na Tum Jano Na Hum(FF on AbhiYa) - Page 2

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys im richi.....................im gonna start a new ff on Abhiya..........its a ff based on teenage problems and feelings...........here abhay and priya and the other character is 15 years old and studing in school...............and their story going to show......................

HERE MET THE CHARACTERS

Piya:
The sweet little girl with the complicated and confusing mind.................

Abhay:
prett,handsome but very quite.........smiles in a while..............but have strong feelings for anything.....

Kabir:
cool handsome dude............every girl has a crush on him.............very frank  with his friends.......

Misha:
she is the one who dont have a crush on kabir.............and she is very chill..............

Nupur: (sry their is no image only imagine πŸ˜‰)piya's best friend...............

payel:one of the friend of piya...................

sraban,aakash the other friends of kabir...............

Now if u like the storyline then plz press the like botton.........and then i will add u in the pm list.....

PART 1........................Page1
Part2..............................page2
Part3............................Page5
Part4...............................page6
Edited by ..kashUrock.. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falsePromise thumbnail
plz comment if u like it and want to be in the pm list.....................
Gaya3Devi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
go ahead dear. update soon😊
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like it...please add me to the pm list
falsePromise thumbnail

Part 1

In high school
                            They all read in the class 9...Piya is the brightest student in her class.......they all reached the school .....piya was talking to misha walking while nupur join them....
Piya:misha u knw im very nervous....today is the first day in class 9...lag raha hain jaise is school kahi pehela din hain
Misha:ha mujhe bhi bohut dar lag raha hain.....mere haat pao kaap rahe hain.....actuaaly i think mujhe thand lag rahi hainπŸ˜‰ ...bcoz im too cool na.....come on piya ismein dar ne ki kya baat hain!πŸ˜›
Piya:shut up misha...tumhare liye toh yeh bohut asaan hain......book ko desk mein rakkho aur exam mein pura book utardo.....hain na!?

Misha:Actually itna bhi asaan nahi....uss protima se zara bachna parta hain na!

Nupur:kya chal raha hain dosto....

Piya:kuch thik nahi....mein bohut nervous hoon...

Nupur:woh toh mein bhi hoon.....pata nahi agar new boys join karenge toh unhe kaise pataungi.....πŸ€”

Piya:what?mein yeha serious hoon aur tum log ho ki....!....choro tumse baat karna hi bekar hain.....
            with this piya suddenly left them and start walking faster and faster and hit with some body.....and he was none other than abhay
Piya: Ouch! sry....
Abhay:its ok......par plz dekh ke chala karo.....
                     with this he left.....piya want to tell him something but he didnt listen........piya felt a strange atrraction......   
Nupur:Oye kya hua??
Piya(with srange thoughts):nothing!Lets go to class.....we r let......
           In class piya sits beside misha....and kabir sits with sravan and aakash.....nupur with payel while teacher entered the class room.....
All with a loud voice:good Morning Mam..........
Mam: good morning students......frm today i will teach u history........lets open the chapter1.......
so can any one tell me ke panipath ka second war kab hua tha dekte hain sabko class 8 kitna yaad hain........aa u tell kabir.......
Kabir: aaa whats the question!

Mam:im repeating this for last time......next time u will surely be out of class.....panipath ka second war kab hua tha??....
Kabir: yeh mujhe pata hain.....the answer is 1st panipath ka war khatam hone ke baad......πŸ˜†

Piya:what the hell!.....yeh khud ko kya samajh ta hain.....history kya koi mazak ki cheez hain.... muje iska attitude bilkool nahi pasand😑

Misha;so what kitna cool answer diya isne.........

Mam:what the hell sit down......
                 with this the bell ring and the class ended................ 
                   ok nomore today....hope u like it........next update in next week.....

Edited by kashUrock - 13 years ago
Gaya3Devi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE PM DEAR. NICE UPDATE. UPDATE SOONπŸ‘
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The intro is so nice yaar.πŸ‘ Loved it.πŸ€— I am imagining Rati as Nupur and Payel as Amrita Rao (bcoz in Ishq vishq Amrita's name was PayelπŸ˜‰).

I loved the intro very much. The collusions between Abiya, piya's attraction for Abhay.....πŸ˜ƒ

And the convo between the mam and Kabir was so funny!🀣

Mam:.panipath ka second war kab hua tha??....
Kabir: yeh mujhe pata hain.....the answer is 1st panipath ka war khatam hone ke baad......πŸ˜†

Update soon dear. I'm waiting for your PM.😊
wow really good, please add me in ur PM list
you've choosen really nice pics too, nice update waiting for next part
thats was great it was really nice i loved it cant wait for the next part plz write soon