Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

really really really really confused...

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am so confusted about what Ganigya is doing with herself and the way she is going back and forth between Laali and Loha. What is her plan? I am dying to know.
Is she going to do something so they both lose and she steps up to be the leader?
I can not figure out what she is thinking...normally it is so easy.

Please tell us what she is doing??? I need to know.

Anyone know why she is playing the nicey nicey game between two people she loathes.....so wierd and strange....😕😕😕😕😕😕😕
One thing for sure she has NOT changed her ways...😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purple4 thumbnail
youre not the only one. even i am confused about the whole thing. Why did Gangia help sumitra when once she wanted to kill her? The thing i can think of is that she has nowhere to stay now so by being nice to sumitra she will get somewhere to stay(still greedy). I dont also understand how did lali get to the same place as where sumitra was hiding? and Loha is bent on looking for rekha,but why hasnt he asked where ranvijay has disappeared to?
Neela10 thumbnail

That's what I was wondering.  The scene looked like it was in the haveli.  First, Laali is in the hut where Madhur was being held.  Then she runs out and she was followed by the van with the goons inside. 

Then the next thing we see is Laali in another room, and out of the darkness, Sumitra steps out. There is a little tete-a-tete between the two.  Gangiya comes in through the doorway with an angelic smile on her face, and a little later, Laali goes running off to save Rekha.

The CVs lack of details leaves us so confused!!!

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neela10

That's what I was wondering.  The scene looked like it was in the haveli.  First, Laali is in the hut where Madhur was being held.  Then she runs out and she was followed by the van with the goons inside. 

Then the next thing we see is Laali in another room, and out of the darkness, Sumitra steps out. There is a little tete-a-tete between the two.  Gangiya comes in through the doorway with an angelic smile on her face, and a little later, Laali goes running off to save Rekha.

The CVs lack of details leaves us so confused!!!

Are you surprised about the CV's lack of details and everything else in between..there brains?
I thought the part she got hit was inside and the part she was put on fire was the hut.

Okay if she was burned to death would the police not want to look for her body and do some autopsy on the body to find out what happened?

How come no one called the police or tried to put out the fire??? Wierd...No one did anything...😭😭😭😭😭😭