why not imagine

Posted: 13 years ago
its heard that sab tv is keeping an award function for all their shows
why not imagine tv do it?
Go  on that link !!!

http://media247.co.uk/bizasia/newsarchive/2010/12/india_ratings_s_47.php

If you see the TRPs. sab Tv got currently higher TRPs than Imagine TV. Imagine Tv used to have higher. imagine got trps about 100-115. and Sab tv about 75-90. But suddenly the TRPs of SAB TV improved and are improving every week. Everyweek i go on this page and chek the TRPs for the channel and hope a best for Imagine TV. Sab tv is doing to get higher TRPs. But i do not think people are ready to watch an award function for their own channel. STAR PARIVAAR AWARDS got famous because it were on STAR PLUS. but on SAB Tv ! I am not sure abt that decison. i hope imagine Tv gets successful and does an award function too. but when imagine will do it now or even sab i am not sure if they will success
Originally posted by vrinda2010

its heard that sab tv is keeping an award function for all their shows
why not imagine tv do it?

mostly all channels do that..dunno y not imagine😕
Originally posted by Anjali.smiley

mostly all channels do that..dunno y not imagine😕

No??? Until now Zee TV or STAR Plus have done an award function for their own  Just two channels
imagine can hav its own award function if they can arrange swayamvars why not award functions wud luv 2 c my fav actors getting an award 4 their role...

Reason is simple-Imagine TV is comparitively a new channel,they'll do it once the channel becomes more popular.

actually some days before,i was thinking this only .....y can't Imagine TV organise an award function....would love to see all the actors...
Originally posted by ImagineTV

No??? Until now Zee TV or STAR Plus have done an award function for their own  Just two channels
even colors did nt do it😊
i hope imagine tv gets popular and keep an award function also 4 the shows which r of air