Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Marriage Marriage plz consider

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

It has always been one step forward & two step backwards for Maan & Geet. So marriage proposal happened today...My point is if Maan can make her wear engagement ring 4 times then why marriage cannot happen thrice (auspicious number) lol.... BTW I want this.... Well its high time that Maan should do something to douse the fears of Geet. The best way to do this is to call few witnesses & registering their marriage before NT comes out from the hospital. It seems that NT will land in KM again very soon. So the best way to protect Geet, to douse her fears & giving NT a surprise is to have a legal marriage. Well they can have grand celebrations & rituals after that. In this way they'l be married thrice. First Khoon bhari maan then legal marriage & later on ritualistic marriage.

Guys do share your views & press the like button if you liked the post.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agrree....they should have register marriage.
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

It has always been one step forward & two step backwards for Maan & Geet. So marriage proposal happened today...My point is if Maan can make her wear engagement ring 4 times then why marriage cannot happen thrice (auspicious number) lol.... BTW I want this.... Well its high time that Maan should do something to douse the fears of Geet. The best way to do this is to call few witnesses & registering their marriage before NT comes out from the hospital. It seems that NT will land in KM again very soon. So the best way to protect Geet, to douse her fears & giving NT a surprise is to have a legal marriage. Well they can have grand celebrations & rituals after that. In this way they'l be married thrice. First Khoon bhari maan then legal marriage & later on ritualistic marriage.

Guys do share your views & press the like button if you liked the post.

yeah atleast maan shud do his job na ye geet se baat chupane k chakkar men na NAI MUSIBAT KHARHI NA HOJAI im sick n tired ov all da MU b/w maaneet aik achi khabar aur pphr itne din ka rona dhona,tom and jerry fight chorh k MAANEET ko chaye they shud support each other like proper husband wife,unky bandhan ko kisi ki approval ki zarurat hai kia๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: untaimedtigress

yeah atleast maan shud do his job na ye geet se baat chupane k chakkar men na NAI MUSIBAT KHARHI NA HOJAI im sick n tired ov all da MU b/w maaneet aik achi khabar aur pphr itne din ka rona dhona,tom and jerry fight chorh k MAANEET ko chaye they shud support each other like proper husband wife,unky bandhan ko kisi ki approval ki zarurat hai kia๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•

If they do such kind of marriage it'l be a big blow to NT to stall their marriage plans.