Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

30th Nov BHPH Written Update-SaaVan says I Love U

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Starts with -

Shravan is holding Saanchi by her arms and asks her if she loves him? Saanchi says yes and tells him that she loves him from the day she saw him..Time just freezes for Shravan and he is totally delighted. He confesses his love too and tells her that it just took some time for him to realise his love for her. Saanchi is super happy. Shravan gives Saanchi a present - a dress and asks her to wear it.
Saanchi comes in all drapped in white - and "Labon ko labon pe..." is being played in bg..
Saanchi is slowly walking towards Shravan and Shravan is looking at her lovingly...she then comes near and he hugs her...they both sit on the swing and Shravan takes out the contract..Saanchi asks him what is this and Shravan tells her that this is their marriage contract..and now that its over, its time to leave..Saanchi gets all sad but immediately says that she knows shravan is going to burn the contract..
shravan asks her how did she know this? (well sweety, you just confessed, so its common sense) saanchi tells him that she loves him so much...shravan asks her if she still loves him inspite of his mistakes, saanchi nods a yes and shravan tells her that we wll take 7 pheras again..

So they begin taking each vow undoing what they did after their marriage..So they take their original vows of being together always...and Shravan throws the contract file in fire. Its actually their project file..

Shravan takes Saanchi in his arms and then lays her on the bed, just as he is about to kiss her, his phone rings and it is neeta bhabhi...she asks him about the contract saying that pratap will be back home soon and he wants the contract..Shravan tells her that he is outside and she can look  in his cupboard.

Just then a burnt paper comes flying to saanchi and she is shiocked to see it. She asks Shravan which contract did he burn and shows the half burnt project contract. Shravan is shocked to death..

Shravan tells her that he got misguided due to the color of the files and saanchi tells him that this means, neeta bhabhi is going to give the marriage contract to pratap..they rush back home..

here neeta gets the file and keeps on the table in pratap's room...just then shravan comes and searches his room but couldnt find the file. he asks neeta and she tells him that she kept the file at pratap's desk. Shravan rushes to pratap's room and he is shown sitting with the file open on his lap...Saanchi too comes there and Pratap scolds Shravan that what happened to the promises he made on his first day at work? Shravan tries to explain but Pratap continues...Shravan tells him that he has now realised that he loves saanchi a lot and cannot live without her.saanchi also says the same thing and Pratap shouts at them and asks them to keep quiet...

Precap - Saanchi and Shravan asks for forgiveness from Pratap...

So thats it my friends...This will be my last update..I wont be able to do any further updates on this forum..This stems from my professional commitments which have increased a lot and my personal boredom from indian tv...BHPH began with a very good note for me and I still cherish the initial few days of this show....

I will always remember you guys and I hope our paths do cross in future, atleast on IF :)

take care and you all have a good day ahead!
Edited by Prateeksh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i saw d epi 2day. .it ws awsum :)
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanx
wishing u gud luck...............
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks Prats!

Awwww will miss your updates and you! but i guess anyone can be saturated with indian telly stuff...i do too!๐Ÿ˜†

anyhow.....thanks for the update as always.
pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for update!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for todays and all the past updates. have always waited eagerly for them๐Ÿ˜Š.

RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww, thank you!! 
&& Sad to see you go, but good luck! :)
Giri.chutki thumbnail
Thank u so much 4 dat update...nd we g0na mis u lotz!!!!
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Thanks a lot Prateeksh for all your hard work and all the updates up till now! Hopefully you'll make a comeback here if your workload lets you.... will miss you! Take care!
sandy.21 thumbnail
Hey Thanx for the update...Miss you here ...But wish you good luck...