•  
Poll Question :

Whom do you admire/love more?

Poll Choice
Radharani
Rukmini Devi
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
I know it's like asking you to choose betwen two sides of the same coin🀣, since both are Mahalakshmi only, but story-wise, whom do you love/admire more?πŸ˜‰
I love both Radha and Rukmini a looooot, but ever since I was young I've always felt a strong connection to Rukmini Devi.πŸ˜ƒ Her character reminds of Devi Sita: pure, steadfast in her devotion, softhearted, undoubting, etc, and she never showed any bitterness towards any one of Shri Krishna's wives, and she was never insecure about her place in his life as well, unlike some of the other wives.

My favorite story with her is undoubtedly Shri Krishna Tulaabharam, she really proved herself to be the most devoted of all of Krishna's wives.

I generally do not make any Rukmini Devi sigs, because I don't really like the actress who played Rukmini in BRC's MB, and since I never saw many epis of Pinky as Rukmini in RS's SK (also cause I do not like seeing SDM as Krishna in the second half of SK, lol), I don't know the actress enough to be a dan. But I love the character of Rukmini.😊
One went with Krishna where he was and left her own place and relations through her strength. One stayed at the place where she belonged and brought Krishna ever alive mentally where she was through her strength. So both are essentially the same with different approaches. 

But my answer is Rukminidevi to be a preferred form of Lakshmiji to look to.

I would like Sitaji with Ramji and not in separation from Ramji. We don't know as much about and enthusiastic about Hanumanji's life before meeting Ramji. We like him more with Ramji. Rukminiji is devotee always with God - with the lover - and Radhaji is the personified devotion longing for God with mind ever engrossed in lover.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
I also think both are the same only, but one suffered eternal separation from Krishna (Radhaji)😭 while the other was with him all the time (Rukminiji)❀️. In personality and character also both are the same, but since I love stories with happy endings, being the girl I am, am voting for Rukmini mata.πŸ˜ƒ
I love both characters. Both of them, through their devotion, earned to be with God. But I like Radha more as I have heard many stories about her and Krishna.
Rukmini mata.

Will edit later.
what hard choices!!! lol but i always loved rukmini devi.......i feel i could always look up to her and be able to gain help/answers/etc. 😊so i'm going with her! i love her character and the way she made decisions!⭐️!⭐️ Edited by ADMJCXNK97fan - 13 years ago