Why are Ekta’s shows so popular? - Page 10

Posted: 18 years ago
Do you like the K Soaps.   
i jst like the begginings of them. but i really liek kaisa ye pyaar hai.

Are these shows really that popular?
yup-= i think its stupid.

Has Ekta caught the right nerve of the Indian audience? Is this what we want to see in our television?
i guess. No.
It cant just be the K factor. What is it, that makes her show so talked about. (I dont want to use the word popular )
i guess cuz the beggingings are so good that every1 tgets hooked and dosent want tol leave the shows even if they get retatreded.

hahahahah tht was a good one there😉

Thank u thank u

hey s.priya!
i hav 2 say gr8 wrk!
oh... i just luv all da( well most of em! ) k dramas...! n i do tink she has caught da right nerve of da indian subcontinent's audience! i guess dis iz coz v r offered a lot of dis english stuff... urr.... lyk everyday... all da tym... in skool... home... workplaces.. n u no da everyday lives! at least here in london! but 2 sort of keep up wit da cultures i guess... n sort of gettin away 4m da usual western entertainment, v turn on 2 star geo zee ary n sony tv! now 3 of em hav ektaz progz on em! so u no... n all of us no dat all of us do wanna keep up wit da typs of cultures our grand parents got! at least a bit!

so i just watch it 4 a change 4m da usual eastenderz n other western stuff... n cumon... ektaz serialz are catchy n lovable! lolzzz! N i do tink dis iz da reason deyr all dat talked bout n stuff...