Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi guys!My friend and I came up with this crossover between Twilight and PKYEK.The characters are basically the same with just little differences like less rigidity and more care from Abhay's side,less obsession for Bella from Jacob's side etc.The Twilight part is of curse extremely different from the original,but set sumtime after New Moon.PKYEK picks up from after Kabir-Pia and Abhay-T dance epi. but in this fanfic abhay did NOT go with T.

For those who havent read Twilight:Bella Swan moves from Phoenix, Arizona to live with her father in Forks, Washington to allow her mother to travel with her new husband, a minor league baseball player. After moving to Forks, Bella finds herself involuntarily drawn to a mysterious, handsome boy, Edward Cullen. She eventually learns that he is a member of a vampire family who drinks animal blood rather than human. Edward and Bella fall in love.

Afterwards Edward and his family leave Forks because he believes he is endangering Bella's life. Bella falls into a deep depression, until she develops a strong friendship with Jacob Black, who she discovers can shape-shift into a wolf. Later Bella and Edward are reunited, and she and the Cullens return to Forks but this brings sum tension into her and Jacob's relation as they the werewolf clan are sworn enemies of vampires.

Characters:

PKYEK chacters are the same.

BTW,Danish isnt evil...

Twilight characters:

Bella Swan - The protagonist of the series, teenager Bella is a perpetually clumsy "danger magnet" with dark brown hair and brown eyes. She is often portrayed as having low self-esteem and unable to comprehend Edward's love for her. She has an immunity to supernatural abilities involving the mind, such as Edward's mind-reading ability.

Edward Cullen - Edward is a vampire who lives with a coven of like-minded vampires known as the Cullen family, who feed on animals rather than humans. Over the course of the Twilight series, Edward falls in love with, marries, and then has a child with Bella. At first, Edward feels a mutual hatred toward Jacob Black because of his love for Bella, but in Breaking Dawn, he comes to see Jacob as a brother and friend. Like some vampires, Edward has a supernatural ability: mind reading. It allows him to read anyone's thoughts within a few miles radius. Bella is the only one immune to his power.

Jacob Black

Jacob Black - A minor character in the first novel, Jacob is introduced as a member of the Quileute tribe. He resurfaces in New Moon with a much larger role as Bella's best friend as she struggles through her depression over losing Edward. Although he is in love with Bella, she initially sees him as just her best friend. He and other tribe members can shape shift into wolves. In Eclipse Bella realizes that she loves Jacob, though her feelings for him are overpowered by her love for Edward Cullen. In Breaking Dawn, Jacob finds a soulmate in Bella and Edward's baby daughter, Renesmee, ridding him of his heartache for Bella.

Alice Cullen - Alice Cullen, born as Mary Alice Brandon, is a precognitive vampire. She is the soulmate of Jasper Hale and the adopted daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen, the adoptive sister of Emmett and Edward Cullen, and of Rosalie Hale. Alice is Bella's best friend.She has the ability to see the future based on the direction of thoughts of people, so they may change.She is the favourite sibling of Edward.

Jasper Hale - He is the adopted son of Carlisle and Esme, adoptive brother of Edward, Emmett, and Rosalie, and soulmate of Alice. He takes the name Hale to pass as Rosalie's sibling. . After transformation, he gained the ability to sense and manipulate the emotions of those around him. Due to his past, where he was able to feed on humans whenever he chose,Jasper lacks strong self-control. In Eclipse it is suggested that the "vegetarian" lifestyle is not Jasper's first choice and that this also affects his self-control. .He is described as tall with honey blond hair, and is muscular but lean. His face and body are covered with crescent-shaped scars, after his years of fighting and training newborn vampires.

Rosalie Hale - Rosalie Hale is the adopted daughter of Esme and Carlisle, adoptive sister of Edward, Alice, and Jasper, and soulmate of Emmett. . Rosalie is described as exceptionally beautiful, even for a vampire; she is tall, statuesque, and has long, wavy blonde hair.. Apart from Carlisle and Edward, she has the most self-control and appreciation for human life, and has never tasted human blood.When Rosalie first appears in Twilight she is hostile toward Bella and jealous of her humanity; she is also irritated that Edward could be attracted to Bella, a mere human, when he had never shown the slightest interest in Rosalie, who has always been desired by men.

Emmett Cullen - Emmett Cullen is Rosalie's soulmate,Carlisle and Esme's adopted son, and Edward, Alice, and Jasper's adoptive brother. Emmett is tall, burly, extremely muscular, and, to most humans, the most intimidating of his adoptive siblings. He has curly dark hair and dimpled cheeks, and despite his physical attributes, he is actually the joker among the Cullens. He is always eager to engage in fights, and is often described as Edward's favorite brother.In Twilight, Emmett is at first wary of Bella but soon warms up to her, treating her as his younger sister. He often teases her for her clumsiness, criticizes her old truck and constant blushing, and votes in favor of her becoming a vampire in New Moon. In Breaking Dawn Emmett jokingly makes innuendos about Bella's sex life until he is silenced when she defeats him several times in arm wrestling matches.

The Cullens(from left to right):Emmett,Rosalie,Esme,Edward,Carlisle,Alice,Jasper

Hope you guys like it.Here's a hint:Alice,Bella and Edward are to act as cupids for Abhay and Pia with a full on strategy.Another thing is that this story isnt very serious sort of except in some parts,so pls bear with me.So here goes...

Chapter 1

Forks and Dehradun...Any connection?

Bella and Edward are in the meadow.

Bella:Where are we going exactly?

Edward:For the last time.YOU are going to stay here.I am the one who is going.

Bella:No.I am 'not' staying.Please.(Makes her eyes round and pleading making Edward's heart melt,)

Edward:It could be dangerous Bella.Carlisle has found out about a vampire clan in India.They are a bit different, though they feed on only animals too,just like us.But still...I dont want u in any sort of danger.

Bella:I'll be safe as long as I am with u.

Edward:Fine I'll talk to Carlisle.

Charlie(Bella's father):So you want to go to India with HIM.(in a little dangerous voice.Bella flinched)

Bella:Dad,Im not going alone with him.His siblings are going and we are going to stay at his Aunt,Uncle and cousin's place.There will be adult supervision.

Charlie:I know that,Esme called.Its just that I dont want u two to...um...well,give in to ur hormones if I am not der.

Bella:Dad,I thought we had this conversation already.Will it be better if I tell u Im still a...virgin.

Charlie:Hey u dont u have to...u know...say that.I was just saying...

Bella:Dad I am going and joining Mt. College as a styudent.OK.

At Mt. College,Dehradun

Pia and Misha enter college.

Pia:Oh vo ajeeb sa dikne vaala guy tum thi???God Misha!!!Vaise tum as a guy zyada achi lagti ho.

Misha:Hey bimbo,tumhare liye Kabir aur Abhay kafi nahin the,ki ab tum mere piche bhi pad gayi.

Pia:What!Ab vo Abhay kahan se tapak pada?

Misha:Oh pls!Miane dekha tha,kal tum purposely uski bahon mein jakr giri.

Pia:You think main purposely us khadoos ke bahoon mein jakr giri?

Misha:Chill babes,I was just kidding.

Abhay:Oh no Misha.You r rite.Isne voh purposelly kiya.(has a smug expression)

Pia:Lagta hai kal ke smoke machine se T ke baal ke saath saath tumhara dimaag bhi kharab ho gaya.

Misha:Ya,chaho to hospital jane ka bahana de doon.

Abhay(ignoring Misha and walking close towards Pia):Neither am I mad or blind.Thanx for ur concern.Basically I noticed very clearly that u fell in my arms on purpose.(smirks)

Pia(red with anger):You...I so did not...

Misha(casually chewing her gum):BTTW,why are u so interested???

Abhay:I am not.

Misha:Yes u are.

Abhay:No i am not.

Misha:Yes...

Abhay(without paying attention):I am...I mean I am not.Oh God,why am I even here with these crazy people.

Pia:Well we didnt invite u.

Abhay:Of course.you'll only be intersted in inviting YOUR Kabir.

Misha:Wow.This is breaking news.ABHAY RAICHAND is jealous.

Pia and Abhay:Misha!!!

Pia:Ugh,Just go away Abhay.

Abhay comes rite up to her.

Miss Dasgupta:Abhay!Pia!Vat is going on here.Dont u Know such public displays are not allowed here.God vat r these teenagers upto these days.After college activities are supposed to be...AFTER COLLEGE!!!

Pia(Mega embarrased):No mam,there's nothing of that sort...

Miss D ignores and goes away.Pia stomps away.

Abhay(thinks):Adorable.Says out loud:No,what am I thinking,pagal ke saath rehkar khud pagal ho rahan hun.Crazy Girl!!!

To be contd..
Edited by DamonCrazy_D3 - 12 years ago
saphira7988 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very nice...πŸ‘πŸΌ i liked it !! do update soon pls 😊
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: saphira7988

very nice...πŸ‘πŸΌ i liked it !! do update soon pls 😊

Thank u so much.Will do so soon.
saphira7988 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx..lukin forward to it!😊
vamps_rock thumbnail
hey sohini.......remembr na maine bhi story likhi thi....πŸ˜‰
u knw in my views dis is gonna b d bst 1 of ours
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vamps_rock

hey sohini.......remembr na maine bhi story likhi thi....πŸ˜‰

u knw in my views dis is gonna b d bst 1 of ours

I have a feeling u are rite
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail

Chapter 2

We are family...Abhay's visitors

Charlie:You dont have to be so hasty lets discuss this a bit...

Bella:You are kidding right.Becos I am leaving in 2 mins.

Charlie:What???

Doorbell rings.Bella opens it.

Bella:Edward!!!

Keeps staring at him

Charlie:Uhm Uhm!!!

Edward smirks.Bella snaps out of her reverie.

Edward:Come on Bella,the others are outside.

Charlie:Oh not so fast young man!!!

Bella(thinks):Young man!!!Charlie doesnt know Edward is wayyyy older than him.

Charlie:You will stay 10 feet away from her.

Edward(salutes):Yes Chief Swan!

Edward and Bella go outside and sit in the car.

Alice(has a vision):I guess u arent gonna follow his orders.

As soon as they are out of sight of Charlie,they stop the car and Edward pulls Bella out and takes her to his car and starts kissing her.

Bella:I guess u didnt hear what Charlie said.

Mt. College

Misha:Hey, what do u mean by crazy girl!!Main yahin par hum aur Pia ki BFF hun!

Abhay:Tum itni significant nahin ho ki tumhare yahan hone ya na hone se muhje koi farak padega.

Misha:Oh acha!Aur Pia itni significant hai!

Abhay:Kyun,jealous?

Misha:Jealous aur main???Puke!Puke!Main bas itna keh rahin hun ki tum Pia se door raho.Vaise bhi she has a boyfriend jo loser zaroor hain,magar kam se kam colourful kapde to pehenta hai!!!Toodles.(Goes away)

Abhay(thinks):Oh God!Mujhe bhi yahi college mila tha aane ke liye.Khadoos Chand ne kahan tha Harvard jane ke liye,lekin nahin...mujhe to Mt. college hi ana tha.

The Cullens

Edward's phone rings.He groans and picks up his cell.

Edward:What?

Alice:Umm....Could u please continue this afterwards.Rosalie is planning on bumping your car up, and I think u really like it.

Emmett(from the background):Abhi ye hal hai,to Bella ke vampire banne ke baad kya hal hoga.

Jasper:You actually learnt the language???

Emmett:I am a vampire.My super awesum powers include learning to speak a new language fluently.I love my powers.

Rosalie:How about a rollercoaster ride Swan?Just one bump...

Edward(irritated):Fine,I am leaving.

He started the engine and off they went.

Raichand Haveli

Abhay:Mom,apne mujhe bulaya.

Haseena:Haan,tumse ekbahut imp. baat karni hai.

Abhay:Agar ye Pia ke bare mein hai,to voh purposelly meri bahoon mein akar giri thi.

Chand:Hamne to Pia ke bare mein kuch nahin kaha.

Abhay:Oh....(feels dumb)To phir...

Chand:Forks se kuch foreigners vampires aa rahe hain.Tumhare cousins banke.They wanna check on us.So main chahta hun ki tum apne Pia-Maithili affections par control rakho.They wont like the fact ki tum ek human ki taraf attract ho rahe ho.

Abhay(angrily):Main kisi keh taraf attract nahin ho rahan hun.

Chand:Oh really.Fine then,chalo Haseena,hunting date par chalte hai.Today's special is Pia Pasta Italiano with Red Blood sauce.

Abhay growls.

Chand:Dekha...So u better control urself.

To be contd....
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow love the ff plzz pm when u update loved it
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyyy

This is awesome!!!! Please update soon and add me to the pm list if you have one :D

Love always,
Aarti
trishap thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
plz add me 2 pm list