|Fanaa| [Part35Uptd-Pg55-16/1] - Page 43

Posted: 13 years ago
Ooh yahoo. Finally. Tahani awesome.   
Ouch. I'm shocked. What turn of events :S
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry..I know I promised a while back. Here's my effort. No plot movement at all...sorry. Brain didn't work in that direction. Hope its OK.

Part 36

Misha looked at Raj. He'd just come back to them after a 2 hour absence and looked the worse for wear. Bruised, scratched and with a bump on his head the size of an orange.

"What happened to you Raj?" asked Misha.

"Vampire attack." grinned Raj.

"Very funny. Really? What happened?"

"Lost my way in the woods, slipped over a log and fell, bumping my head." Raj said nonchalantly.

"Silly boy. Let me fix you up." Misha took a first aid kit out of her bag and began applying antiseptic on the scratches. Raj looked at her silently. He quite liked this kid. She had spunk. And she lacked the airs and graces of 99% of the female race. He was more than attracted to her. "Control Raj. Control. You're here for Maithili's grave and her powers. Not to romance some dumb chick, no matter how cute you think she is. Will you listen to yourself! Cute kid! No. She's not cute. Ugly. Ugly is what she is. Naah. Not ugly. She's pretty, with the funky hair and the twinkling eyes! Twinking eyes! No.No.No. Stop it Raj. Stop it. Control. Deep breaths. Deep breaths." he thought.

"Why are you breathing so deeply? You feeling sick?" asked Misha worriedly.

"I'm fine. Just doing some yoga. Breathing correctly helps relieve the pain." Raj invented a completely nonsensical lie. He'd never done yoga in his life.

"Huh. I do yoga too. I can do the shirshasana in the middle of the room, can you?" asked Misha.

"Yeah. Sure." Not that he had any idea what that was, but he was sure he could do it anyways. Having superpowers enabled you to do most things with ease. Raj found himself engrossed in a conversation with Misha about yoga and its health benefits. Something he was clueless about, but he lied so blatantly and so well that Misha came away with the impression he was related to BKS Iyengar.

Meanwhile....

Pia walked away from Abhay, tearing up at his angry words.

"Pia" She turned back towards him. He walked over to her. "I'm sorry.OK. I didn't mean that."

"Its OK. Where were you? I was worried." asked Pia.

"I had some stuff to take care of." said Abhay lightly.

"In the forest?"

"Yes. Pia Karamchand Jaiswal. In the forest. Any other questions?"

"No." she looked down. He always made her feel idiotic. Abhay looked over at Kabir and Rhea. Rhea was asleep, her head on Kabir's lap. Kabir himself had his eyes closed..he looked tired.

"What's brewing between them?" he asked Pia.

"Dunno." she said. "I'm more interested in whats not brewing between us!" she muttered under her breath.

"You say something" asked Abhay. Of course he'd caught everything with his supersonic hearing, he just wanted to see her get hot and bothered.

She surprised him by saying carelessly, "Nothing at all. What could I possibly have to say to you? You believe in only 2 forms of communication, yelling at me or putting me down." she tossed her hair over her shoulders and walked away to sit on the rock again.

Abhay was stung by her words. More than he let on, of course. He gave her the silent treatment for 15 minutes. Then, when she didn't respond at all, he picked up his phone and made a call.

Posted: 12 years ago
great ff and just loved ur idea ... plzzz continue!!!😊
seriously guys!!
can we plz cont this?😛
PART 37 
GUYS IAM NOT THAT GUD AS ANYONE HERE BUT STIL I WD TRY
as abay was now frusted piya wasnt talking to him and his mobile phone signal was not cuming could anything bad wd happen 

piya   was   watching   all    of   this    abay    frustation   she    cdnt      help but smile abay was looking like a small child who wasnt getting his candy abay got her smilng he thought she looked pretty while smiling oh god i cant even stay angry at her thought abay but he repleid rudelly y r u smilling ?
piya said its none of ur mater i was looking at ah ah ah k...kabir and ria yes kabir and rhea they r looking so gud together obiously abay got her lie but b4 he cd say anything  he  heard  a scream  of  a  man 

OK whn i read this FF.I thought tht i shuld continue as no1 is writing & let me tell u i never wrote any FF b4 so I hope u guys wont mind

Part 38
They hear a man scream.cont..

Kabir & rhea were so indulged in sleeping tht they hardly give any attention 2 scream but Abhay lke a curious cat tried 2 follow the scream whereas Pia follow him.Abhay asked Pia 2 stay there only as it can b risky but Pia as strong headed refuse & pleaded Abhay tht she'll go wid him.Abhay was fussy but allowed her 2 b wid him.They both walked miles away going deep into jungle.Jungle was grewing darker & darker  but they didn't found anybody by then Abhay knew it was a scheme 2 trap thm.He thn turned back & found Pia missing.He was was tensed,the pain uin his eyes was easily visible.He screamed Pia's name then he tried 2 smell her scent & saw Pia scared breathing heavily as soon as he reach Pia he saw pack of wolves heading thm those wolves were not normal but warewolves.Abhay was tensed how 2 save Pia & how 2 use his power 2 attack wolves infront Pia but he had 2 do something.His eyes turned darker & he gave deadly luk 2 wolves.He took a a wooden log & flame it & without using his power much he scared wolves & they ran away & pia was luking the whole incident confusingly but their trouble was not yet over.It started raining heavily & somewht they were deep in jungle.If Abhay wnted thn he could get Pia out of this jungle within second but he dont wnt Pia 2 suspect abt him more or Was he too wnted 2 spent some time wid Pia?

Abhay leads 2 Pia & told'I guess v lost our way & its also raining so its better v shuld find some shelter 2 spent a night.Pia was nervous & was shivering with the thought of staying in mid of jungle in such weather wid Abhay all alone but she agreed as she was left wid no option.They found one hut & they planned 2 spent night there.Abhay & Pia was staring at each other for few minutes but thn Abhay broke the eye contact & went 2 other side of hut facing his head opposite 2 Pia as he cant resist himself.
After few minutes abhay turn back he found Pia missing thn he ran 2 the door & found Pia dancing in rain.He kept staring at her.She is so beautiful,her smile is so innocent,she is driving me crazy.Ohh God.thn he jerk back himself frm his thoughts & ask Pia 2 come inside otherwise she'll fall sick but Pia refuse thn he went out 2 take her back but she said'Abhay have u ever enjoy pure drop rain,can u smell the soil whn rain fall on thm,enjoy this gift given 2 us by god.Its so beautiful'.Abhay interupt'U r beautiful'.Pia'Wht?'Abhay'Nothing'.Thn Pia threw rain droplet on Abhay & Abhay did the same.They were playing wid each other in rain & suddenly both fall & were all drenched in mud.Pia was all over Abhay.Her heart was breathing fast.Abhay was getting near 2 her & her heartbeat was now uncontrollable & thn Abhay planted a kiss on her lips passionately.Pia tried 2 stop herself frm kissing him back but all in vain.

While misha,raj,kabir,t,rhea.tracker all r searching 2 Abhay & pia.

So how was it.God I haven't wrote any part of FF in my life
Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mangona

so gud better then mine 
thnx a lot