Fan Fictions

|Fanaa| [Part35Uptd-Pg55-16/1]

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
In the StarForum, this particular corner is a very interesting, and as the name suggests, a really creative corner. I wanted to open one here, too. And the fact that this forum is full of creative people helps! πŸ˜ƒ

Now, it goes like.. I start a story. I write a part like I do in my FF. And then anyone continues. Anyone. Someone. And they write the continuation part in their own style with their own twists. And we create a story with a LOT of twists and styles. πŸ˜ƒ But it doesn't necessarily have to be me to start the story. Anyone who has a great idea for a opening can write. 

But the point is, you can't just write one line. You need to write atleast 1-2 paragraphs, and there's no max. It can be as big as you want, but it needs to be as big as this paragraph plus the two above. πŸ˜Š And, it needs to be a AbhIya story. πŸ˜Š

If you like the concept, press 'like'. πŸ˜Š

And PS - Mods, can you make this a sticky? So that it remains on the first page and we keep on getting creative inputs from all sort of people. πŸ˜Š

EDITED 

I have decided to make a index instead. If I keep on copy pasting parts here and making a story, the page will get HUGE, and will take time to load. I will update the Index every day. πŸ˜Š

Part 1 - Page 3 - Akanksha
Part 2 - Page 3 - Ka7eela
Part 3 - Page 3 - Chill_out aka Neethi. 
Part 4 - Page 5 - Sameena. 
Part 5 - Page 6 - Akanksha0701
Part 6 - Page 8 - Tahani01
Part 7 - Page 8 - Ka7eela
Part 8  - Page 9 - Neethi
Part 9 - Page 10 - Tahani01
Part 10 - Page 10 - Akanksha
Part 11 - Page 12 - Akanksha
Part 12 - Page 12 - Neethi
Part 13 - Page 13 - Tahani01
Part 14 - Page 15 - Akanksha
Part 15 - Page 17 - Akanksha
Part 16 - Page 19 - Lekha
Part 17 - Page 20 - Indigoblues
Part 18 - Page 21 - Dolly
Part 19 - Page 25 - Akanksha
Part 20 - Page 26 - Indigoblues
Part 21 - Page 29 - Devyani
Part 22 - Page 31 - Neethi
Part 23 - Page 32 - Akanksha
Part 24 - Page 34 - Dolly
Part 25 - Page 36 - Indigoblues
Part 26 - Page 36 - Akanksha
Part 27 - Page 37 - Lekha
Part 28 - Page 39 - Dolly
Part 29 - Page 39 - Akanksha
Part 30 - Page 41 - Lekha
Part 31 - Page 46 - Dolly
Part 32 - Page 48 - Akanksha
Part 33 - Page 51 - Lekha
Part 34 - Page 52 - Akanksha
Part 35 - Page 55 - Tahani
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice idea Ankanksha :)
so you are gonna start the story?
ArshForEver thumbnail
Let me know when anyone start the story. I want take part in it.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

nice idea Ankanksha :)

so you are gonna start the story?

Anyone can. πŸ˜Š

And if no one starts a story, I will, tomorrow. I wanna give some 24 hours to see if anyone wants to do it first. πŸ˜Š
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshForEver

Let me know when anyone start the story. I want take part in it.

Sure thing. πŸ˜Š

Most probably, I'd start a story tomorrow IF no one does. 
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I want to take part in this story writing.....thanx for the thread but iam not a good written but i will try..
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Riasa

I want to take part in this story writing.....thanx for the thread but iam not a good written but i will try..

You will do good, don't worry. :) And this thread is for people like you - Who don't feel talented enough to write a full FF, but want to contribute in a story. πŸ˜Š
Riasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

You will do good, don't worry. :) And this thread is for people like you - Who don't feel talented enough to write a full FF, but want to contribute in a story. πŸ˜Š

thanxx..... soo what will be our concept of the story i think it should be like this collage base........but i think abhay should not be part of the college , abhay should be in his father busniess n later on abhay have to go back to college  for some work , which is given by his father, every one will think that he has came to college for some development of  the collage but his real mission is to sell the college his father is not getting enough profit from this college.......πŸ˜† and then he fall in lov with piya ,princi  granddaudhterπŸ˜†......story goes on...i mean lov storyπŸ˜† i know this not soo gud but ......😳
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Riasa

thanxx..... soo what will be our concept of the story i think it should be like this collage base........but i think abhay should not be part of the college , abhay should be in his father busniess n later on abhay have to go back to college  for some work , which is given by his father, every one will think that he has came to college for some development of  the collage but his real mission is to sell the college his father is not getting enough profit from this college.......πŸ˜† and then he fall in lov with piya ,princi  granddaudhterπŸ˜†......story goes on...i mean lov storyπŸ˜† i know this not soo gud but ......😳

I actually like the concept! πŸ˜³

But there's one con about having a group story.. Anyone can make changes, and sometimes you might not like the new twist. So yeah, you should write the opening base in this concept if you want the story like this. πŸ˜ƒ 
Riasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

I actually like the concept! πŸ˜³

But there's one con about having a group story.. Anyone can make changes, and sometimes you might not like the new twist. So yeah, you should write the opening base in this concept if you want the story like this. πŸ˜ƒ 

it's okk any body can make twist πŸ˜‰, it will help me to improve my story writing skill πŸ˜†...... soo it's group story πŸ˜› this is  the real  fun of the group story yaar