*!!*Tribute to Juhi Parmar humare Kumkum*!!*

Posted: 13 years ago

This is my 2nd Juhi parmar FanClub feeling  very  happy to open  this FC   I want all Kumkumians  try to be  active as before in my First FC  and complete FCs  quickly like previous ones

Her Biography

Juhi Parmar (born 14 December 1980 in Ujjain), daughter of Devendra and Hemlata Parmar, brought up in Jaipur in Rajasthan is a well known TV personality and a versatile anchor, actress, Television Presenter, singer and dancer. Juhi Parmar is married to Television personality and businessman Sachin Shroff. She has won The MissRajhistan title in 1999She won the Best Actress critic (Female) at the Indian Telly Awards in 2005 for her character "Kumkum" of STAR Plus's Kumkum (TV series)She was nominated in various Television Awards for her character "Kumkum" of STAR Plus's Kumkum (TV series).She won many awards for Favorite Bahu, Patni and Bhabhi "Kumkum" character for Kumkum (TV series) in STAR Plus's Star Parivaar Awards.She is most notable as she essayed lead roles in Shaheen, Kumkum, Devi, Pehchan (Pakistan serial), and Tere Ishq Mein (Pakistan serial.)Her Social Commitments include sponsoring a baby girl under "Project Crayons" and she is with Rotary, year 2004 in their quest to eradicate Polio finally out of India.

Actually this FC is Tribute our beloved  sweetest  , favourite  Princes Juhi Parmar  just like her so much want to say thanks toA her  for  being kumkum  want to watch kumkum   part 2 really really missing her so much and waiting for her new interview ,show   want to say  Best of luck for Nach Baliye 5. Inshallah she will win NB5. .Juhi Parmar ,s Birthday on 14th December So Happy Birthday To U Juhi Parmar  in advance

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  

Inshallah we will have lot of fun here & Congrates to all of you  for New FC

Some Pics and  Siggies

Juhi Parmar Memorable  Dance Performences  

&

Kumkum Sumeet  VMs

Dholi Taro 

Der na  Hojae

Hum hai rahi pyar k

Race sanso ki

Tribute to kumkum Hum hai is pal yahan

tere bahon mai hum

Edited by maheen55 - 13 years ago
wow another FC thanks for opening maheen
wow another fanclub for Ju...jipieeeee ๐Ÿ‘
Congratulations Maheen for another FC of Juhi Parmar... hope it rocks n v all hv a great time :)
                                    First of all congratulation kumkumians on the new Fan Club๐Ÿฅณ          ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ Wow tht's simply amazing!...U guys rock big time!!
Hope we reach Milestones and Milestones๐Ÿ˜›friends we rock   ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
today  i am missing kksu a lot i want them back feel like crying๐Ÿ˜ญMaheen fabulous work with the FC..Hats off to Juhi for making Kumkum'The juhi'She truly defines perfection!..God bless her!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Kumkum will always remain our first  love๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

wow.... feels great...great going everybody.....it wouldn't have been possible without the effort of each and every one of you! we all are indeed die hard kumkumians!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 13 years ago
love u juhi 
my all siggien is juhi parmar birthday gift 
love u juhi 
OMG... u have made beautiful Juhi pics :) She is loooking damn beautiful... lovely creations :) i m in luv wid them :)
congrats maheen.beautiful siggies๐Ÿ˜Š

On the New FC of Juhi....
nice siggy