!!*Ganga Ki Dheej~Help Desk*!!

Posted: 13 years ago

Hi everyone. Welcome to the Ganga Ki Dheej-Help Desk

You can post question, regarding the show, the forum or off topic

The question(s) will be answered as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Regards, FL
Hii! 
Sorry, I couldn't find this topic so I made a new one.  But my question was if Kritika Kamra was in more than just the first episode.  And if they have or are going to tell more of her story.  
Also, could someone make this topic, the gallery, and some other ones important topics so that they are right on the first page? 
Thank you! ðŸ˜Š
There was an arcticle before this shopw started, that Kritika will do two episodes, but she only appeared in the first. So yeah, her role was over in a blink of an eye. But more famous actresses will do cameos, so far only, Sonam and Kritika did. Stay tuned, oh and Sohniye212 could you please tell me how to put them in important topics, and how to make this forum better. Thank you :D Edited by WarriorCats - 13 years ago
wat is the trp or pesent ratings of the show???????pls answer
wat is the real name of shivom and pakhi??
@halley : The real names are Saurabh Pandey (Shivom) and Leena Jumani (Pakhi)
P.S. Halley can you send me a PM about what happened in yesterday's episode. I didn't watch the part where Agantuk was talking to his family, and the part with DB and MM (Dada Bhai and Maha Mayi)
Edited by WarriorCats - 13 years ago
Originally posted by WarriorCats

Stay tuned, oh and Sohniye212 could you please tell me how to put them in important topics, and how to make this forum better. Thank you :D

I'm not sure how we'd do that. I was looking around to see if Ganga Kii Dheej Forum has a development team, but it does not.  So, we'll have to contact a moderator or two and ask if they could assign people for this forum.  I'm pretty active on the Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 forum and know some people.  I will ask them if they can help in any way and then I'll let you know. 
Thanks! :D It would be a really big help! :) Edited by WarriorCats - 13 years ago
Originally posted by vrinda2010

wat is the trp or pesent ratings of the show???????pls answer
HEY WORRIOR PLS ANSWER😊
@Vrinda2010
Oooops sorry Vrinda, missed your question! I wish I could, do you know a site where I can see the TRP's. I'll do the best I can.
P.S. I'll add you to the buddy list tonight. ;)