Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

STAR One has made me a star- Vishal Gandhi

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
STAR One has made me a star

Kabir aka Vishal Gandhi speaks about Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani on STAR One and shares his experience of playing Kabir and how much he relates to the character.

He also speaks about his off screen relationship with his co-actors.

Do you relate to the character of Kabir in real life? How alike or different are you from Kabir?

I perfectly relate to Kabir. Even I am jovial and love to have people around me. I used to work in airflight cabin crew before turning to acting and even then I was known as the cute chocolate boy just like Kabir.

Have you ever faced a situation like Kabir where you love a girl but she was attracted to someone else?

The situation was not exactly like Kabir's but then I got the girl in the end and I guess that's what matters.

How would you handle such a situation in real life?

I would not force the girl. She has to decide about whether she wants to be with me or not. If she loves someone else I would not force her to leave him and be with me.

Can you share your real life love story with us?

My real life love is perfect because I got my perfect girl.

How has the audience feedback been to PKYEK and your character?

The audience feedback to our show has been amazing. In my previous show Bandhan Saath Janmon Ka on Colors I was this poor innocent guy. Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani has completely changed my image. Abhay is the hot guy while my character Kabir is the cute guy. Romance is my forte. In Aahat the characters had only one type of reaction, we had to be scared after the ghost appeared. Kabir's character comes to me naturally. The romance with Piya, the fights with Abhay and the nonsense talks with Panchi - I love everything. STAR One has made me a star.

What do you like about the show and your role?

The best thing about the show is the cast and the crew. They are awesome and really co-operative. Vivian and I were friends even before the show began. I love the atmosphere on the sets and do not feel like leaving even after pack up. Kabir is a dream role for me. I have always wanted to do a youth based show and I got it thanks to Ekta Kapoor.

How is your rapport with co-stars and who do you get along with best?

I get along best with Vivian as we know each other since a long time. I am not too close to the girls. Danish too is a common friend. We guys even share a common room.

The scene that you enjoyed shooting for most?

I love all the scenes where Abhay and I have a face off. The romantic scenes with Piya are also great. With Misha it's the wacko scenes, Priya Wal is just like Misha in real life. Infact I am most excited about the scenes that we will shoot tomorrow. They have lots of fun in them, they are a whole chunk of non-stop comedy.

Offscreen memories that you would like to share?

On the first day of the shoot I had no idea about my character. I did not know how to react or behave and that was funny. We also get food from home and share it everday and these memories will remain with me forever.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwwww Vishal..u're such a darling..
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
vishal u r rocking in PKYEK
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks alot for the article! Awww Vishal is such a sweetheart, no wonder he hangs out the most with Vivian.. ViVi 😍
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing! :)
Vish is right: Abhay's hot and Kabir's cute!😍
kay_123 thumbnail
in tht sense,he is close to priya..m happy🥳
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So both ViVi r close friends, off screen, & opp on screen😆

hoe  they both manage to do those cold stares, being so good friends👏, both r best👍🏼
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww he is so cute..

❤️MONA
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww he seems so sweet
love u Vishal and keep rocking 
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwww Vishal you are such a darling🤗You are so down to earth person also.😳And wow you are just like Kabir😳