- Mahima Shani Dev Ki Discussion Lounge - - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys,

This thread is for discussing the episodes/latest episodes of Mahima Shani Dev Ki, a relatively new mythological show directed by Prem Sagar and produced by Anand Sagar and Subhash Sagar, airing on NDTV Imagine every Saturday.

MAHIMA SHANI DEV KI depicts the greatness of the planet Shani (Saturn) and thus breaks all myths and notions whereby most people fear the effect of Shani on their lives and destiny. Shani Dev is depicted dark in color, clothed in black; holding a sword, arrows and two daggers and mounted on a black vulture or a raven. This may be the reason why Shri Shani-Maharaj is wrongly feared by most. It brings to the fore 'Shani's' contribution to make man humble, focused, patient, and hardworking to achieve success. Watch Shani-the greatest teacher, the greatest destroyer of ego and pride in all his glory.

Please use this thread to give your opinion on an episode(s) you may have watched of MSDK, and share with us the pros and cons you find in the show or in the actors involved.😃

Jai Jai Shani Chakravarthy! Jai Jai Shani Chakravarthy!

-Janu
Guys,

Debina Bonnerjee acted twice in Mahima Shani Dev Ki, once as Ganga in an old episode, and the other time in another role

But I did not see the video for the 2nd time she was on the show. Could anyone tell me which episode she acted in please?
wwwwwwwwwooooowwww really gr8888 thread di ... i m looking for some videos on youtube ...😉Edited by Dpka1415 - 13 years ago

hey Janu di .. i found the promo of Dushyant-Shakuntala story they showed in MSDK ...

hav a look on Dushyant ... :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMmYTrRc8Qk[/YOUTUBE]

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
after Gurmeet he's on my list 😆😆😆

can anybody share any kind of info. related to this actor pllzzzz...
i saw him in this show only ... dont even know his name 😭
Edited by Dpka1415 - 13 years ago
hey frnds i was watching MSK .... they showed the story of Devi Tulsi n Shalegram ...
Devi Tulsi was played by Aditi (Yashoda maa of JSK)😃
n guess wat ?? they used the Raas Leela song of RS SK 😳😳😳😳
but was really disaapointed with the actors playing Krishna n Radhe ... 😡😡
they didnt perform well at all ... so i didnt watch the whole epi .. hav a look on the video ..
will post Aditi's pics from this epi. soon 😃😃😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3vFhqr3CZs[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Thanks for the vid, Deeps! As usual, love the song, but you're right about the RadhaKrishna actors.😆 Radha was okay, but Krishna......oyeeee, what was up with his expressions, or lack of at least?😆

I think this song is very famous in mytho/historical shows, because they showed it in Prithviraj Chauhan when Prithvi and Sanyo were acting as Krishna and Radha, and now they showed it here. Love the original best with Swapnil and Shweta.😃

Btw, I created a thread for all Mahima Shani Dev Ki discussions:
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1546536 Please do post this info there as well.😃 

And if you ever find the episode where Debi acts the 2nd time in Mahima Shani Dev Ki, could you please post the video? Or at least tell me the episode number?

ahhahaaaaa i dont know di whether he lacked the acting or he over did with his expressions lol ...
but watever they both did was nothing compared to the original one .... it was the best ...

ohhh really they showed this in PC also ... i didnt follow that show ... gr888 ... this song is really famous eh ... ??😉
will search for the videos di ... n i'll also req. Jay(who played Indra dev in Ramayan n is acting in MSDK also) if he can ask the imagine ppl to upload some HQ videos....
he's in my buddy list on fb n i have talked to him once or twice... may be he can help .. 😉
Originally posted by Dpka1415

hey Janu di .. i found the promo of Dushyant-Shakuntala story they showed in MSDK ...

hav a look on Dushyant ... :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMmYTrRc8Qk[/YOUTUBE]

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
after Gurmeet he's on my list 😆😆😆

can anybody share any kind of info. related to this actor pllzzzz...
i saw him in this show only ... dont even know his name 😭
this guy is rohit purohit he will soon do a show on zee tv😊
heya Ardhana ... Merry Xmas ... ⭐️😳
ohhhhh reallly???? wwoooooowwwwwwwwwwww i reallyyyyyy loved him as Dushyant ...
he's looking dashing in this epi ...😍
thnks a ton for sharing this info. ... do let us knw any kind of info. about him wenever u come across some latest news ...😉😉
Posted: 12 years ago

Lola, thanks.

I didn't see this weeks episode, but last weeks revolved around Durvasa and Raja Ambrisha.  I recall reading about it, but does anyone else know the circumstances by which Durvasa got involved?  In this episode, Shani acted as an intermediary in getting Vishnu to torment Durvasa, but in the original, from what I recall, Ambrisha was already a favorite of Vishnu, so that when Durvasa actually hurled a weapon @ him, Vishnu sent his discus after him.

So can anyone recount the original story?  Also, when did this take place?  Was Ambrisha the ruler of Ayodhya, and one of Rama's ancestors, or descendents?

I missed this week's episode, but will try & catch next week's.
Posted: 12 years ago
^^ Does anyone know where to find the episode where Debina acted the second time in the show? I saw her as Ganga, but I heard her second role was really good.