Posted: 13 years ago
name:vrinda
fav actors:gurmeet,terence,dhrishti,debina
Bday:17 april

hey guzs introduce yourself here
so here i am introducing maself in the beginning itself 😉 coz many a times i join the forums in the midway!! 
I'm Sia n ma b'day is on 24 Jul!!! I like the actors based on the characters they play n to what an extent they perform it perfectly...so dat list includes Ashish Sharma, Naman Shaw n a few more!!! gonna watch this show coz the concept is quite intriguing n interesting!!

hiii to one n all  in the forum ðŸ˜Š

Name - Niharika Mishra
Birthday - 14th November
Favourite Actors - Ayushmann Khurrana (Not an actor but anchor, I know but he's a TV personality as well), Sriti Jha, Sarwar Ahuja, Dhruv Bhandari
Shows I watch - India's Got Talent (currently off air), Jyoti (off air), Rakt Sambandh, Baba Aiso Var Dhundho
I am Aradhana I wanted to watch this show as I am Parivas fan and the issue is quite serious and hope it will be shown in a rightful way..am not fond of "saas bahu"serials so this serial will be good for me hopefully
name- arunita chandra
birthday-1st october
fav actors- rohit purohit,shashak vyas,avika gor,rajat tokas
i watch this show- the topic is very serious,the show is related to present day problem of our society and my life too
hi all

fav actors- avinash,rubina,kran kundra,kritika,karan tacker,yashashree,,and many more

I like the beginning of the show,,and it looks interesting,,if i get time,,i will watch,,otherwise look for written updates
Edited by shinyclassic - 13 years ago
Hi all !

I am Zubi !
I watch laagi tujse lagan, gunaon ka devta, kitnai mohabat 2...
me too lookin for written updates !

Hi I'm Samina. My fav actors are (sorry theres loads but I'l mention a few): Karan Kundra, Kritika Kamra, Ashish Sharma, Ragini Khanna, Sneha Wagh, Sriti Jha. I like Aarakshan as it has a different concept to other serials and the leads are doing a good job! Hope to make many more friends here!

😊😊😊

Hey just thought why dont we all have a banner contest for Aarakshan????
Edited by princess_star11 - 13 years ago
Hi Simran here

Like this show for the theme.FAv actors change seasonally.
Started watching this show for it's theme.

cheers all