Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Abhay-Piya -FF: And I will be waiting here'.

Piya was sitting curled up in the bed , snuggled under the red blanket. She looked like a shivering kitten on that huge bed. The tall-ceiling room set with  antique furniture smelt of an old world charm. The room was thrown into darkness and Piya's  face illuminated in the glow of the fire burning in the fireplace. But Piya's eyes were fixed over a large portrait that hung just above the mantelpiece. The familiar frigid face ' the chiseled cheekbones and the arrogant jawline stood out on the handsome face even in the portrait.

Piya got down from the bed and slipping her feet into her fur slip-ons , she slowly walked towards the portrait ' staring at the man in the painting with her big black eyes.

Piya( blinking at the portrait )- Hmmm' even the artist could not make the muscles of your face move into something pleasant'. Just look at you.. SCARY.

Just then, the door of the room swung open and Piyab  turned around with a gasp , her hand instantly going to her heart as though shocked.

There he stood. Tall. Towering. Looking a little relaxed in his night pajamas and the night gown that wrapped his brilliant skin in shadows. His eyes were fixed on her face and he walked in. Abhay always turned everything still. There was something about his air ' as cold and chill-causing as him.

Abhay ( switching on a lamp)- So, you are up?

Piya took a step back instinctively as Abhay took a step closer. No, he was not coming on to her.

Piya ( clutching the sides of her dress to fight his effect)- Y-Yes'.I..I want to go to my hostel now. '.i am fine.

Abhay narrows his eyebrows at her and comes closer. Piya shuts her eyes as if fearing him. Abhay raises his hand and very gently feels her neck with the back of his hand and then, her forehead. Piya clenches her fists harder.

Abhay ( moves back )- Good. No fever'.You can open your eyes. I am not going to kill you'. Though I believe I should have snapped your neck in the forest itself.

Piya goes pink in the cheeks and looks down.

Piya ( mumbling)- I was.just trying to say sorry, Abhay'. You were not listening to me. So, I had to follow you to the woods'..

Abhay ( leaning over the mantelpiece and scanning her )- Yeah. Follow me to the woods. Get attacked by a wild beast. Get drenched in the rain. Collapse in my arms. Sleep in my bed and keep me out of my own room' ( smirks)'.so much for a sorry.

Piya looks guilty and locks and unlocks her fingers in anxiety.

Piya ' You could have left me to die '.but you saved me. So, I do believe you have forgiven me.

Abhay looks at her , shakes his head and walks to her. He holds her by her shoulders and gently makes her sit on a couch near a fireplace. Kneeling by her side, his eyes reflecting the fire in the fireplace , he looks at her as though boring down his eyes into her face.

Abhay ( his hand on her shoulder)- Look Piya. For once and all, get this straight and try and understand. When you accused me ' I took it and today, when you are sorry ' I don't care. We are strangers and there is nothing between us'. There never will be. Everytime that I save you is because that is my nature. Simple. Forget what has happened between us in the past ' how much we fought or hurt each-other. Forget Abhay Raichand and live your life'  a normal happy life.

Piya is not listening to him but she appears lost as her eyes seem to have frozen on his eyes. Abhay realizes that. He blinks his eyes and looks away.

Abhay ( breaking the hypnosis )- Piya?....Are you listening to me?

Piya ( snapping back to reality)- Yes'. Yes, I heard you. I heard you'. ( looks at him)'.you really hate me, Abhay' don't you?

Abhay looks at her vulnerable face and tucking her hair behind her ear , he looks away and gets up.

Abhay (curtly)- I don't hate you. I don't like you. There's nothing. It will always be nothing.

Piya gets up from the couch and she looks visibly hurt. It is then that she notices her arms and is shocked. Passing Abhay , she runs to the demon-faced mirror and she looks at her image in shock.

Piya ( almost screaming)- ABHAY! What ' what happened to me?

Abhay ( calmly joining her image in the mirror )- Nothing.You are absolutely fine.

Piya ( touching her face )- That's what am saying! I was hurt 'the beast' he clawed my face ! B-But' it appears fine?

Abhay grabs her arm and spinning her around, holds her close and looks into her eyes.

Abhay ( in a husky sturdy voice )- No animal attacked you. Nothing happened to you. You lost your way and collapsed in rain. My mother brought you home''Am I right, Piya?

Piya looks dazed and then, slowly nods.

Piya ( softly)- Yes'. I lost my way' Mrs.Raichand brought me home'.

Abhay looks relieved and releases her instantly.

Abhay ( looking at her dress )- Now, go and get back into your clothes. I am dropping you to the hostel.

Piya ( looking at what she is wearing)- This dress'. Whose dress is it? And who'. ( looks at Abhay wide-eyed)'.

Abhay ( turning away)- I didn't change your clothes. Chill. I wouldn't even touch you. '.as for the dress'.none of your business. I am waiting downstairs. Come fast.

With this , Abhay goes out of the room and Piya stands , stunned'. Her eyes going back to Abhay's portrait.

TO BE CONTINUED. 

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone.🤗

UPDATED PAGE- 4 , 7 , 8 ,9,11,12,14,15,16,18, 20 ,22,24,26,27,29,30,32,33,34,35,36,38,39,42,43,45 ,46,49,50,51,53,55,57,60,63,65,68,71, 78,80,84,88,90,93,95,97,100,102,105,109,112,116,119,124,131,135,140,145.

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yay! im the first one to reply! 😆

O.M.G!!!

AMAZING OS!! 👏👏....Abhay's cold firgid attitude n Piyas vulnerablity are clearly refelecting from ur words!....beautifully written 😳

Eeee i can so imagine Abhay's hypnotic eyes driving Piya crazy 😍😍
i soo wish we actually get to see something like that!

already the weekend suspense is killing me n now you too!!
Poco Please continue sooooon! i wanna know whos dress is it! 😆

Edited by sugaryanu - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This is the first OS I've ever read! Its giving me goosebumps!! Please continue asap!!
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WOAHHH so well written and described! Each moment was like right infront of me. Brilliantly written. U gotta continue this soon. I cannot wait and seriously i wud be the happiest person if this kinda scene came in PKYEK. BUT BUT BUT like in VD i liked tht Damon and Steffan nvr used the hypnosis on Elena and evn in this i don't want Abhay to use it, i want Piya to remember each moment whether it's bad or not.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Mi Gosh, Poco. The OS is BEAUTIFUL! 😳

I loved it.. I never knew, that apart from analysis, you could do stories that well! Like.. SUPER DUPER AWESOME! 👏👏

I could imagine everything..picture everything, like it's happening right in front of me! Kudos, girl. 😃
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Poccaaaaa....
I culd totally imagine each n every action forming into reality infront of me that was written in u're O.S..OMG OMG OMG..!!It was just lyk sooooo so perfect..!!*Bravao*..
Can't wait for the next part..
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Yay! im the first one to reply! 😆

O.M.G!!!

AMAZING OS!! 👏👏....Abhay's cold firgid attitude n Piyas vulnerablity are clearly refelecting from ur words!....beautifully written 😳

Eeee i can so imagine Abhay's hypnotic eyes driving Piya crazy 😍😍
i soo wish we actually get to see something like that!

already the weekend suspense is killing me n now you too!!
Poco Please continue sooooon! i wanna know whos dress is it! 😆

Thank you so much.😃.......Abhay had to make Piya forget everything because she shouldn't know that Abhay healed all her wounds. Piya forgets everything when she looks into Abhay's eyes, anyway.😆😆😆😆😆😆.... i will update it tonight. Are you still guessing  whose dress is it? 😉
rukhsana1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😆.....i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it...please continue 😃....
211su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
O-M-G 👍🏼.
And OS from you after soo long .
This is goooooooood. Update soooooon. I could actually picture Abhay Piya. Awesome !!

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with Nidiz and 211su. I was actually as good as watching the scene on TV!!!! Poco, oh, Poco!! Wherefore art thou??!! Please continue super-duper soooooooooooon!! Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago