Ashita Dhawan turns poet for Bidaai

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Saturday, November 13, 2010 | 5:40:07 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments

Ashita Dhawan's aka Malti Bhabhi of Bidaai tribute to the show...

The latest buzz is that Ashita Dhawan aka Malti Bhabhi of Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai had prepared a song especially for the farewell moment as she always wanted to offer something special from her side to the show, therefore her feeling for doing something special came out with a lovely composition. Who else than Ashita would explain us in detail about the buzz? Therefore we got in touch with Ashita to know more about the same.

Ashita informs, "Actually it happened when I was all done for the shoot with Bidaai and had moved for another show on Imagine. I was really feeling very bad for my whole team of Bidaai and I was just continuously crying on the sets and felt that I wanted to do something special for everyone. In fact, I wanted to do something unique taking up the whole team but due to lack of time I couldn't, therefore landed up composing a small beautiful song."

That means a writer is actually hiding behind an actor. "It took me almost one and half hour to write the whole song. And on the last day of my shoot I sung for everyone or else it could be called as my tribute to the show." Can you share few lines with us? "Yes sure, it goes like Rajan ke Angana Mein Hum Sab Miley… Miljulke Kitne Pyaare Rishte Bane… Dekho Kaise khoobsurat Pal Leke Aai… Bidaai Ye Bidaai…Rajan ka Sapna Bidaai… Hum Sabka Apana Bidaai," Ashita goes on.

"The song is of 3 stanzas which consists of a few words and description about each and every family member of Bidaai starting from Sharma family till the small three kids which made their presence. I got lot of appreciation from the team and that was all what I wanted at the moment, "signs off Ashita.

Ashita your hidden talent should flourish out indeed!

Author and Reporter: Tejashree Bhopatkar

interesting!!!

maybe she'll also write a song for baba aiso var dhoondo...😉
Originally posted by vik rocks

interesting!!!

maybe she'll also write a song for baba aiso var dhoondo...😉

nice thinking😆
One thing she'd do well to do, if she does that - don't make it short 😆