Behenein

Behenein November 12th Written Update!

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Behenein November 12th Written Update

Akaashi telling Shamad that Mihir would never do something like that, and Shamad responds that he saw Mihir and Aastha with his own eyes, and asks Akaashi to ask Mihir herself the truth of the situation because he doesn't trust him.

Mihir asking Anokhi why he hid something so important from him, and it's only situation that led him to find out that Smriti was Aastha. Anokhi answers that she only did that because Smriti had made her promise to, just like Smriti didn't let him reveal the truth, she's not letting her either. And she asks him what will happen to Smriti, if he won't take back Smriti now that he has found out that Aastha is Smriti. Technically, if I stay with Smriti, then injustice will be done to Purva. But if Purva finds out the truth herself, she won't even stay in this house. She'll forget everything and leave. I don't want to hurt Smriti OR Purva.

Next, Purva is playing with Prem when Akaashi comes, and she asks her questions about hers and Mihir's relationship. And when Purva asks her to just tell her the truth, why all these questions, Akaashi says that Shamad saw Aastha and Mihir at the market, and they were very close to each other and they even hugged, and Purva slaps her! Purva asks her why she can even think like that about Mihir?! And Akaashi says that last time she yelled at Akaashi too, but this was the second time it happened! Why would Shamad lie? He saw them together just a half hour ago. And Purva thinks about how distant Mihir was behaving. And Mihir comes right then, so Akaashi leaves.

He sits on the bed, playing with Prem, and Purva hands him a glass of water and asks him how Smitha's case is going? Mihir looks shocked, and just answers that it's a complicated case and he was working on it for the past few hours, and Purva asks him I that was REALLY what he was doing. And Mihir says that he was, and asks her why she's asking. Purva says that she feels that he's lying , and he looks shocked. Purva continues with what Akaashi had told her, and Mihir gets mad, saying that she trusts Shamad, but not him.

Purva is wondering why Mihir is getting so mad, and tells him to stop as he is leaving. She yells that she wants the truth, why he has to meet Aastha secretly. Why she's so close to him? And Mihir tells her to stop annoying hi, and that he'll tell her when he's ready, not now, and he leaves frustrated. Purva is left in tears, thinking that she wants to share with him the best news of her life, but he's so distant.

Karan throws Smriti on the bed in their apartment, and is strangling her, threatening to ruin everyone, that they have to listen to him, and just continues to hurt her, and then he locks her in the room and leaves. (Nothing new in the dialogues beyond the usual) Smriti tries to open the door but he leaves and doesn't.

Mihir is pacing his house, thinking that he's so sorry for lying to Purva, that he can't leave Smriti now, she needs him a lot, and that it's his duty to help her in this situation. Mihir then decides to call Smriti.

Smriti is sitting in her room, crying and when she hears the phone, she quickly runs to get it. Just as she presses answer, Karan comes from behind and snatches the phone from her, and throws it on the ground, shattering it to pieces. Karan then turns back to Smriti and begins to yell at her for attempting to contact Mihir, for going against his words.

Mihir at his house is worried now that the call isn't even going through and decides that he has to go there and goes to get changed. Right then, Purva comes into the room, and sees his phone lying on the bed, and picks it up and goes through it, seeing that his calls were to Aastha.

Akaashi is telling Bhavesh that everything that happened is not right, but it's not right to be mad at Anokhi. And Bhavesh agrees, saying that it wa his fault, but he felt that Mihir has betrayed him. Mihir, who is passing by the room right then, comes inside and apologizes, for leaving Jigna's case. He lies saying that he didn't have any proof for the case, and that even he want to win the case. And Bhavesh says that he believed that too, and that's why he trusted him. And asks him why he had to leave the case so suddenly? And right hen Purva comes in and asks the same question, if he has a response to Bhavesh's question. And Bhavesh says that he won't have a response, now he's busy with something else, and he leaves. Mihir looks guilty and even he leaves seconds later, leaving Anokhi, Akaashi, and Purva standing in the room.

Purva tells Akaashi that what Shamad said was true, that there's something between Mihir and Aastha that they don't know about. Anokhi steps in saying that that can't be true, Mihir loves her a lot. And Purva responds that yes he loved her a lot but people change with time, and she leaves the room in tears.

Smriti is in her room, thinking about how to get away from Karan, and she peeps through the keyhole to see that Karan has left the house, and decides that she has to leave the house before he returns. Right then, she hears the house phone ringing, and realizes that it might be Mihir and begins to pick the lock, trying to leave. Purva watches as Mihir is calling someone and quickly leaving the house.

Precap: Purva sitting and thinking what relationship is there between Mihir and Aastha, she's married, and is crying thinking that Mihir wouldn't do something like that.

Am I the only one that's also feeling bad for Purva at this point? Like she thinks her husband is cheating on her, that must be the worst feeling in the world😭😭😭 And the way Karan is treating Smriti is just inexcusable at this point. 😭😭 I hope this Karan angle is resolved quickly...I can't see him physically abusing her anymore....

But wow the precap this week wasn't even that interesting. I really do wonder what's going to happen next week. The truth will hopefully be revealed next Friday, I don't want it to drag any longer =/

And IMPORTANT. Please do volunteer for written updates if you have any time, because we don't have ANYONE for Mondays or Thursdays at the moment, and honestly it might end up being that there will be no written updates for at least Monday if no one ends up volunteering.

AND. Do check out the post Riya made, for volunteers, we're trying to make this forum more active!! Please do something if you possily can :)

Cheers and Have a great weekend! I'll see you all on Tuesday πŸ€—

~Naina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

thanks for the update naina2127 ..this show is really gettin interesting eh...can't wait for next week...

Edited by aweil1 - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Aww, I feel bad for Purva and Aastha. Purva for believing Mihir is cheating on her and Aastha for the hell she is enduring with Karan.
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update:-) wonder how can this problem b solved
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Naina
Cant wait for next week and i do feel bad for both smriti and purva but smriti more. Poor her 😭
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the awesome update as usual. Poor Smriti. πŸ˜­
Karan πŸ˜‘