Lessons from Bhojraj (Meenakshi Sagar's Meera)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Meenakshi Sagar's serial Meera does a beautiful job of elaborating on the character of Bhojraj. Not much is known about him, but she took the little that's out there and put it together to give us a character who's so easy to love and from whom there's so much to learn from 😍 He exemplifies innocence and purity just like Meera, he's extremely gentle and caring towards her, and best of all he's totally understanding and nonpossessive - even at that young age when we were all "mine, mine, mine!" So... I'd like for us to use this thread to discuss what we can learn from him in specific scenes and just give recognition to this beautifully written character in general. Let's begin!!

For starters... what about 3 minutes into this scene ❤️
❤️❤️❤️
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uPze51wnz4[/YOUTUBE]
I LOVE BHOJRAJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LA;SFDJ;ALFKDSJ;ALDJF

I am not sure if he was a divine character so someone please clarify for me... but if he wasn't..then damn he is one hella saint! I love how he was so understanding and even though he wanted to love meera he never forced that upon her (*sounds like my sid from dmg*) ..but in any case I like how he explains kartava to meera..he takes her to the krishna mandir and tells that even though radha krishna loved each other dearly they were married to different ppl..and even through that krishna maintained his kartava... he explained it so beautifully amongst ohter things..
Couldn't agree more, Jhanz... he really is one of the sweetest and most adorable characters in the show and the kid who played him was such a perfect little angel 😍 He's not commonly known as any incarnation of anyone, but he's really a saint in his own right I would agree to that... the same way we're appreciating characters' selflessness at the "most underrated character in Ramayan" poll, he also demonstrated that same kind of selflessness... esp when he so sweetly tells her that she's welcome to go home because of how the rest of the family's treating her, and even arranges it himself... he was completely without that sense of "ownership" over her, he respected her devotion and to the best of his ability kept others from getting in the way of it... that's what I love the most, I'd say, that quality of selflessness and non-possessiveness and the incredible respect he gave her as an individual because at that time and in that Rajput culture, it was so uncommon that on one could have set that example for him - so all the credit goes to him.
Posted: 12 years ago
missing meera very much...😔
hpoe the sagars air the show once more 4 the fans...
the songs were sooo divine...