Posted: 13 years ago
If anyone has any suggestions for the update plz let me know...if it is too long let me know 😊

Part 1

• Sweety is going through CDs with Sejal and Hetal
  • Anukalp recognizes his CD in Sweety's hands and tells this to Vartika
  • They got to check it out.
  • Vartika takes some CDs from them to help them out. She sneaks Anukalps CD out of the pile and hands it to him but Sweety notices the CD and recognizes it as the one she had gotten from Mona's room
  • Sweety goes to play the CD. Vartika tries to stop her.
  • The CD starts.
  • All are surprised to hear Anukalp's voice. But then all of the sudden the fireworks start and no one can hear the CD anymore. They all go out to check out the fireworks.
  • vartika takes the CD out and tells Anukalp to go and give the mona the CD directly.
  • Everyone is outside lighting fireworks and enjoying.
  • Anukalp tries to tell mona that he has to talk to her but she cant hear over the fireworks. Anukalp repeats himself, louder this time but Goldie hears it. Mona still cant understand him so he goes over to her and Goldie also comes over.
  • Goldie tells Anukalp that just talking wont do anything, do something. Anukalp asks like what? Goldie replies make 5 girls dance to ur tunes. He says u cant do it? I will do it and he goes away.
  • Anukalp gives mona the CD. she asks what is in it. He says you listen to it. (He is feeling shy). She nods.
  • Karan calls Anukalp over.
  • Mona's dupatta is near a firecracker and is catching on fire. Anukalp notices this and calls out to her.She gets scared and sccidently drops the CD. Anukalp is yelling out "be careful"
  • All notice this.
  • Anukalp runs over the firecrakers to Mona's Aid. He starts to bat the fire out of her dupatta with his hands. Goldie runs over. All of the others follow.
Part 2
  • Anukalp is telling Mona dont be afraid. I wont let anything happen to you.
  • Sweety and taayji run to Mona.
  • Ambaji runs over to him and says ur hands are all burned.
  • Ambaji tells her husband to call the doctor. Taayji says dont be scared we have medicine at our house. They go in.
  • Vimmy brings water to wash his hands and Taayji brings medicine and is applying it. It stings him.
  • Mona asks if it is hurting alot. She says you shouldnt have done that. He says how could I have not saved you? His mom, Taayji, and Goldie  look at him. He continues what if something had happened to you?
  • His mom says and if something had happened to you? What would've happened to ur mom?
  • Mona's dad (satnaam??) enters and says that a doctor couldnt be found as it is diwali.
  • Daarji says Anukalp, you are Waheguru's man. He says that by saving Mona's life you did a huge favor on our family and he doenst know how to thank him.
  • Ambaji buts in and says that I have already said that our children have good saanskar.
  • Satnaam says your son saved our daughter's life, and I am very thankful for that and I hope that we will be able to repay this favor one day.
  • Goldie says thanks buddy for saving my would-be wife's life.
  • Someone enters saying Happy Diwali Mona Darling. (It is someone from Comedy Circus I believe.) She starts joking with Kalavati and everyone starts to smile. A guy also enters and together they are making jokes.
Part 3
  • Hetal is in Mona's room going through CDs when Karan enters behind her. She thinks it is Sweety. She looks up and notices him in the mirror.
  • He comes up to her. She seems kind of scared of him. He says that he has to return something. ( I think she is remembering the slap). She grabs a hair brush and tells him to stay away from her.
  • He pulls the earring out of his pocket and gives it to her and leaves. (wow he is carrying it around with him). She remembers theri last encounter when he had tried to give her something.
  • Sejal enters and tells her to come down and leaves. Hetal is still staring at the earring in her hand.
Part 4
  • Singing and dancing starts.
  • 1st song (raat baaki baat baaki): Sweety nd Goldie dance to it
  • 2nd song (sajna woh mohabaat wala): Vimmy nd Satnaam. Sweety and Goldie also join in.
  • 3rd song (hai re hai re): Taayji and Gurnaam
  • Ambaji doesnt seem to like all this.
  • 4th song (naache naache?? ): Karan and Hetal dance as a pair and sejal and Anukalp's friend from work dance as other pair. Ambaji is not happy but Anukalp and Baa are smiling.
  • 5th song (Hontoon me aaise baat): Vartika. Soon others join in with her...hetal, taayji, Gurnaam, Anukalp's friend, Sweety, sejal, Goldie, nd karan)
  • Scene shifts: Mona is outside the house with a sad tune in the background.She is remembering Anukalp taking out the fire with his bare hands. And how he said he wouldnt let anything happen to her. She is remembering radhika's words from yesterday about how Couples are made by God not by family members. If you feel like God is giving you some kind of signal...dont overlook it.
  • Mona remembers an older scene in which Anukalp had said that no matter what he will always be with her. Another scene: he is saying no matter what people say, listen to ur heart.
  • All of the sudden she notices the CD on the floor. Goldie comes and snatches it from as he recognizes the CD to be the one Anukalp was giving her.
Precap
  • Goldie is going towards the CD player with the CD.
  • Mona is calling out to him, telling him to stop.
  • Anukalp appears and tells him to give the CD to Mona.
*** Silent readers plz press like ***
Edited by nycsweetie - 13 years ago
please put up the rest.
Originally posted by asheth

please put up the rest.

it is all up now 😊
Thanks for posting! I can't wait to see Anukalp saving Mona and Mona having the flashbacks.

Ugh @ Goldie for the preview. I really hope Mona will realize her feelings for Anukalp soon.
Edited by jamgurl - 13 years ago
thanks alot for the updates
nice update....thnx

hope like all other serials this will also be five days a week.....four days are very less

thanks for the update Priya ðŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the update... i hope that Mona and Anukalp will get together soon... and Goldie is so annoying. he doesnt deserve Mona..
Awesome update sweeety pie 🤗