Written Update, Nov 10, 2010

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thankss! :) hehe im totally going to go and watch the akasha scene...they're so freaking cute :)
Hehehe...I loved that first scene...the part where Shamad accepts that he is a stupid....I love this jodi...and You know what I still like Karan-Smriti...only wish there is a way to salvage Karan's character.....😕 Edited by svesum - 13 years ago
Originally posted by svesum

Hehehe...I loved that first scene...the part where Shamad accepts that he is a stupid....I love this jodi...and You know what I still like Karan-Smriti...only wish there is a way to salvage Karan's character.....😕

sigh, if only there was....i just hate that now smriti or purva will end going through the hassle of finding a guy for the third time...

but karan and smriti were SO cute in the beginning...before we learned the actual truth of his character

and hehe i completely agree with youu. akasha is SO awesome...they're adding the entertainment to the show, while the other couples are in drama mode.😆😆😆
Thanks so much for the update
Now shamad will get suspicious ,.
But love AkaSha! They are so cute