Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Lovely Update ! The Old Woman Was Really Very Innocent !!!

ya she was really blessed..innocence is always blessed yaar
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

ya she was really blessed..innocence is always blessed yaar

I See !
arun-deeps thumbnail

Guys as we all know in India and in many parts of the world LordJagannath is carried on his divine chariot followed by the holy chariots of Balbhadra and younger sister Subhadra. One varta of Puri is also connected with Mahaprabhuji, I think you all will be happy to read the same.

Lord gave the judgement

Jagannath Puri is the largest amongst the seven puris. This area is quite popular as Purushottama khshetra' -meaning the region of the Lord. Lord Jagannathji, is worshipped as the main deity of the place. But, once this region became populated with the Mayavadis (the ppl who see 'Maya' above 'Brahm') Mahaprabhuji visited Jagannath puri just to make aware people about Brahmavaad, the knowledge of Maayapati himself who is the first and the ultimate substance, who is above every Maya.
As soon as Mahaprabhuji reached Puri, he went to have darshan of Lord Jagannathji. It was the pious day of Ekadashi.  The Panda(the priest) gave Mahaprasad (sacrament) to Mahaprabhuji. But, Mahaprabhuji never used to take even water on Ekadashis. But this was like a dilemma for Mahaprabhuji, because the sacrament of Lord Jagannath is treated even holier than his darshan.SO Mahaprabhuji thought that if I dont take the sacrament, then it would be an insult to the sacrament and if I take it, then my Ekadashi vratam will be broken which would rather be a great sin. SO Mahaprabhuji wandered about a midway  and finally came to a conclusion; he kept the sacrament in his hand whole day and whole night and recited the shlokas of the importance of Mahaprasaad(sacrament). In the morning time, Eakadashi was over and Mahaprabhuji had that prasad of Lord Jagannathji even before having bath.  Again he was before Jagannathji. Mahaprabhuji became the talk of Puri. His intelligence, the elegance, the agni chakra floating around Mahaprabhuji attracted each and every person. The then King of Puri Raja Bhoj dev himself greeted Mahaprabhuji and bowed down to him. The king prayed- "O Acharya! The Vaishanavas and Mayavaadis constantly debate about their own ideologies. I've seen in you Krishna, you are no one but my Krishna, my Lord! So O Lord! I pray thee! Please give us one solution and establish peace in my state."
 The very merciful Mahaprabhuji raised the king and said very lovingly- "O my dear King! ShriThakurji will surely fulfill your desire. ShriKrishna is almighty and he always fulfill the desires of his devotees. Invite all the pandits and svants, who keep on debating about their ideologies, and I'll debate and discuss with the head priests their groups.
On the decided day, Mahaprabhuji reached on time to discuss and debate with the savants. Raja Bhoj dev also came to have a sight of the discussion which was about to start. Imagine, Mahaprabhuji on one side and so many savants and scholars,who did not accept Brahmavaad, i.e. who were basically Mayavaadis on the other.  When Mahaprabhuji took his seat, the priests who came to debate were filled with respect for him, due to the divine aura, the fire circle around him. But, basically they all were puffed up with pride of the knowledge they gained, so they were willing to debate even after knowing that Mahaprabhuji is Krishna himself. Soon, the debate started, Mahaprabhuji alone defeated all the Mayavaadis. Like Krishna alone fought with the Kaalyavan sena.  It was clear that Mahaprabhuji has won the debate. Even after getting defeated, the Mayavaadis were not willing to accept their defeat. The King  was confused, because if he arranges for the debate again, it would be an injustice to Mahaprabhuji, who has already won the same. Mahaprabhuji said-"O King! You are the king of the state! Don't think about how I would feel. You should also respect the opinion of these people.   They should not feel that you did not respect their opinion." The King said _"O Lord! How merciful you are!" But you only suggest that what to do!"
Mahaprabhuji said- "When we see no way to our irresolutions, then we should leave it to the Lord. Now leave it to Lord Jagannath, he will decide the result. And I believe that not only by speech, he will write down the result like an ideal judge does. And whatever he'll write will be accepted by all"  
But, the king and the savants and scholar were both shocked and eager to know that how will Jagannathji write.
Mahaprabhuji smiled- "O people! You're so innocent! Tell me one thing do you offer Bhog to the Lord! They replied- "YES" Mahaprabhuji said- Does Jagannathji accepts that Bhog. They replied- "YES"
 Then Mahaprabhuji said- Then if can eat your offerings, use the things you offer, then why cant he answer to our questions?" Like you offer alll these things with Bhaav(Feeling), and Lord accepts them all, if you'll offer the question with the same bhaav, lord will accept and answer that too. I have full faith that Jagannathji will write.
Mahaprabhuji then said- " Please keep a page, an inkpot and a pen. The page contained 4 questions and lets all of us join hands and pray to Jagannathji, the questions were as under:
Q1.Which is the ultimate shashtra to be followed by the mankind, which is the essence of every shashtra?
Q2. Who is the ultimate Lord? Serving whom all dieties are worshipped automatically?
Q3.What is the ultimate Mantra, that any1 can chant?
& Q.4. Which/What is the main Dharama?

Mahaprabhuji prayed-"O Krishna! O the source of bliss! Please guide us and write down whatever is true.
 Raja Bhoj dev kept the paper, pen and inkpot and ordered each and every person even the priests and sevak of the temple, so that people dont have any doubt that some one else has written it. The doors were all locked. And all the scholars checked it thoroughly that no1 is in except for Lord Jagannath. Mahaprabhuji, the king, and each and everyone gathered outside the Garbha grih of the temple. After sometime, the doors were unlocked. And everyone was so shocked that Lord Jagannathji literally wrote a reply in Shloka form.. on the paper, the shloka was-
"Ekam Shashtram DevkiputrGeetmeko Devo DevkiPutra eva.
Eko Mantrasya naamani yaani, karmaapyekam tasya dewasya sewa."

It means- The Geeta which was spoken by he son of Devki is the ultimate shashtra.
ShriKrishna is the ultimate Lord, by whose service every one else is automatically preached.
The names of Krishna are the mantraas in itself.
And Krishna service is the only Dharma,  or 1 religion of every being.

Pondering on the sholka carefully we come to know that-this is the essesnce of what we hear in Geeta from Krishna.And this is what ShriMad Bhaagvat says..
Then, most of the Maayavadis who were earlier raising their voices against Mahaprabhuji, joined hands, and said in one voice-
JAGANNATHJI's DECISION IS ABOVE ALL! WE RESPECT IT! WE ACCEPT IT!
But only 1 of them said-"I dont believe that its true!"
Mahaprabhuji said- One who doesn't believe in Lord's  words cannot be a Brahmin.
The king left some guptchars after that Pandit, and it was found in the inquiry that the Pandit was fake and was an illegal child of laundryman whose aim was just to disturb harmony and peace and to oppose people like Mahaprabhuji, who beleived in just true devotion & Purna samarpan i.e.complete dedication .
After the enquiry was over, Mahaprabhuji also took leave from Jagannathji. Jagannathji said- "O Dear the sewa path that yopu have initiated is very dear to me! Please encourage this beautiful path of devotion in your own vansha.  Jagannathji added- O Dear! Plase give this Krishna Prem amrit grantha to my beloved Krishna Chaitanya. And my dear publicise Geet Govinda by Jaidev in your path too! And O Vallabha! You have banned one vegetable Brinjal in your path, but I want to eat that, so make it famous once again in your path. Mahaprabhuji accepted all the command of Jagannathji and moved on to his path of devotion!

frnds! Hope U all will love this vaarta! Jai Shri Krishna! Their may be some typing error coz the matter was really big, if u find some than please tell me..and if it can be ignored, or its a small one and is self -understood then don't botherπŸ˜†

Edited by arun-deeps - 11 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Diii, Loved It !! The Mantra Is Tooo Good !! True Devotion Always Has It's Good Results !!!!
.anishaa. thumbnail
Hey Gunia,
Thank you so much for the PM and inviting me to your thread 😳 πŸ˜Š I read the Krishna varta on the previous page and really enjoyed it...I would love to go to Jagannathpuri one day and your story reinforced its divinity. Keep it up and let me know when you update so I can contribute!
PS this is my first post in the mytho forum after months, all because of you di! 😊 
arun-deeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: LOLAnisha

Hey Gunia,

Thank you so much for the PM and inviting me to your thread 😳 πŸ˜Š I read the Krishna varta on the previous page and really enjoyed it...I would love to go to Jagannathpuri one day and your story reinforced its divinity. Keep it up and let me know when you update so I can contribute!
PS this is my first post in the mytho forum after months, all because of you di! 😊 

thank you dear !! m so glad that u came back after so many months..welcome back dear!! I missed u sooo much..u remind m of our good old mytho masti days..which hadn't been that sweet if u weren't there with me!😳
loved ur presence, thanx for coming..m glad u loved the varta!
sure sure, will PM u when I updt..

wayward thumbnail
Give An Update Na Di !!!😳
wayward thumbnail
When Are U Gonna Update Di !!!