Mythological Shows - Suggestions / Help Desk - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Mythological Shows - Suggestions / Help Desk

Here, you can post any questions about Mythological show, as well as suggestions to improve the forum.
hey pari...thanx for dis thread...dr i think this forum includes only ramayan n krishna series....ither old or new...as this is the mytho forum..so i think we can discuss all mytho shows here...so i think we should create seperate threads for all diff shows rather than posting more than 10 threads for s single show...just like if we make a thread of ramayan(new),..den all activities related to that ramayan would be discussed in only dat one...rather than posting a lots of threads to discuss all actors, actresses, songs in diff diff threads....so dat forum would be neat...also all members in this forum is not necessary in all shows....what say????
@Swati ... i understand wat u r saying but according to me it'll kind start some unnecessary fights ... i may be wrong but i feel there will start sooo many comparisons in between the forum ... n then most of the members will only visit their fav show thread n nthng else ..
rest def. we'll do wat everyone decides.. its only my view.. 😉
@akki - i agree with it as one wants to be at there fav. mytho show but then in the forum there will be only few threads from diff mytho shows....
but with this all will come to know more about other mythos shows too. 😊
One sugg frnds... I think we shud maintain a bday thread of our members so that we can celebrate their bdays well in time...wat say????
Originally posted by Dpka1415

One sugg frnds... I think we shud maintain a bday thread of our members so that we can celebrate their bdays well in time...wat say????

i guess that record is going in members intro....
lalitha is already maintaining ToC .. we can ask her if she add bdays along with it.
oh .. That reminds me deeps bday was mentioned in slambook at cc nt in members info.
Well if we req aishi n other members to add their bdays also in members intro ......

@Janu can u pls add the links of ur slambook also in archives.

@akki : if u like to open new Ramayan thread and like to discuss something about it without comparision from other show... Surly u can but the pics and cg will be at thier respective threads.

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
I agree with Deeps and Pari's reasoning of why we should spread all topics of all shows out because otherwise interaction between members and number of threads in the forum would be too limited. But I also understand that sometimes we may have a certain topic in mind for which we only want to ask about one show. For this, I suggest a coding system so that for such threads, from the title only we know if it is a show we've watched enough to discuss in detail. Like for a thread on Daksh Raj's pride, fall, and repentance as shown in Dheeraj Kumar's Om Namah Shivay, we'd call the topic "Pride of Daksh - DK ONS". For something on the contrast between Bhim and Yudhishtir in BR Chopras Mahabharat, write BRC-MB in the title. Like that there are many topics for each show with so much scope for discussion that if we squeeze all into one thread per show, many will get lost among other convos without reaching logical conclusions. Since we have a whole forum to ourselves, I think we should take full advantage. Whaddaya guys think??
Guys,

If you want to create separate discussion lounges for each serial, feel free to do so to discuss just the serial there, likes actors, favorite scenes, direction analysis, etc, but for broader devotional topics or debates, stick to separate threads so that everyone (who may not know your favorite show) can also participate.😊

-Janu
I have a request to all of you. I've watched the game "Bhakt in the spotlight" in the previous CC's & enjoyed it sooooooo much!!! 😍
But this nice game had been stopped suddenly 😭 I want to start it again.
Will you agree to my proposal?