|| MYTHOLOGICALS PHOTO GALLERY ||(Page 141)

Posted: 2011-08-05T01:59:20Z

Epi #17 cont.

1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-05T02:00:47Z

|| DSK ||

Episode #18 :
v
1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-05T02:02:10Z
Episode 18 cont. :

1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-05T02:03:36Z
epi 18 continues... :

1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-05T02:21:07Z
epi 18 continues...:

2 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-05T06:32:18Z
OMG!!! Awesome pic updates Mina and Deeps!

Mina, the one where Ram gives his ring to Hanuman is one of my favorite stories in Ramayan, and I don't know why, but I never saw this episode in ASR...now I'm seeing it through your pics and I just love it! You're right, the expressions on Gurmeet and Vikram's faces are just awesome. You can really see the emotional depth in Gurmeet's eyes, and the way Vikram portrays Hanumanji's sadness upon seeing his Lord's pain is so perfectly shown.CryClap Definitely making a sig from this scene soon!

Deeps, OMG! I really don't know what to say! Just now I posted in your shop asking you to post DSK pics here, and you beat me to it!LOL Oh wowww, now I'm really happy because I don't have to switch forums whenever I want to make a DSK sig...you know I'm on the MM more than any other forum, as it's very close to my heart because of its inclusion of all mytho shows, so whenever I want to make DSK sigs I have to switch forums and I always grumble.LOL

My favorite episodes are the ones with Krishna and Revathy's interaction, they are so cute! I also love the Rukmini Haran scene and will definitely make some more sigs from it! Btw, waiting eagerly for the Vivah pics...I just saw the episode and though I felt it could have been a lot brighter and more lively, Vishal and Priya looked SO sweet and I want to siggify them.
Posted: 2011-08-05T08:54:43Z
Can anyone please post the Shakti aghat episode along with Hanuman's return with sanjivani from RSR? Embarrassed Actually my VCD is disturbing me to take the snapshots Unhappy I LOVE that part of RSR very very much & I think this is a very nice part to make many good siggies Smile Edited by Urmila11 - 2011-08-05T08:55:01Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-05T09:12:25Z
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!! Awesome pic updates Mina and Deeps!

thank you sooo much diii ... Embarrassed

Mina, the one where Ram gives his ring to Hanuman is one of my favorite stories in Ramayan, and I don't know why, but I never saw this episode in ASR...now I'm seeing it through your pics and I just love it! You're right, the expressions on Gurmeet and Vikram's faces are just awesome. You can really see the emotional depth in Gurmeet's eyes, and the way Vikram portrays Hanumanji's sadness upon seeing his Lord's pain is so perfectly shown.CryClap Definitely making a sig from this scene soon!

yea that scene was sooo amazingly shot ...as i  always said both Guru & Debi were well into the character once Aaranya Kand began...before that they seemed JUST actors(at times) to me(Sorry dont mind ! ) but after that i started visualising them as Ram & Sita like i used to do with Arun-Deeps from RSR ...Embarrassed
and this particular scene had sooo much emotions...wether its the bg music or the expression of both Gurmeet & Vikram... Vikram did a stuendous job as Hanuman ji through out i must say ... Clap
and for Gurmeet ... the lump in his voice in this scene plus the depth of his eyes did it all !!
Clap

Deeps, OMG! I really don't know what to say! Just now I posted in your shop asking you to post DSK pics here, and you beat me to it!LOL Oh wowww, now I'm really happy because I don't have to switch forums whenever I want to make a DSK sig...you know I'm on the MM more than any other forum, as it's very close to my heart because of its inclusion of all mytho shows, so whenever I want to make DSK sigs I have to switch forums and I always grumble.LOL

Eheheee am still STUNNED with the connection of our minds' wavelengthsWinkWink
i updated the pic gallery in the morning and in the evening you said it ... actally its same with me di...am more comfortable here ...as the pace with which we move in the CG thread plus pic gall suits me ... plus we dont have ego clashes here ... which i find in many other forums ... TongueAngry here its like my own home ...
and since some other person is doin the DSK pic gall ... my job is done .. now am here only !!
and will post the HQ pics only ... so that we maintain the good quality of our thread and forum ... Big smile
i had a long chat session with Lola in the morning and now we want a DSK lounge in MM too...as we have for Mahima Shani Dev ki ... but who will start ???can you ??it would be a great idea...we will have daily discussions etc...but cg and pics will be posted in CG gall and pic gall only though we can notify everyone there that we have updated the pics ... and can post the link of the pages where the pics are posted ... so that we dont have double posting of pics ... what say ???
thats ways we can have the feel of our old gold CC days ...awww i miss them !! Cry

My favorite episodes are the ones with Krishna and Revathy's interaction, they are so cute! I also love the Rukmini Haran scene and will definitely make some more sigs from it! Btw, waiting eagerly for the Vivah pics...I just saw the episode and though I felt it could have been a lot brighter and more lively, Vishal and Priya looked SO sweet and I want to siggify them.

yea i too love that epi alot where Revathy and krishna's interaction was shown...it was awesome !! Embarrassed yup the Rukmini haran scene was beautiful ...plus i loved the very first epi of the show ... where they showed Krishna riding on his chariot appearing from the light from the sky and the bg music AWESOME!!!!!!!
yeah the wedding was sooo sweeet ..did you read the discussion between me and ankita in CG #3 ???you said to fill that thread and we started discussing Krishn-Rukmini wedding there LOL

awww i just love the way both of them took the Sapt-padi(7steps) and the way Vishal was holding Priya ... omg !!! sooo romantic EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
i wish something like this was shown in ASR too Big smile though the scene were much brighter than the usual scenes of DSK but yeah those could have been much much more brighter ...
and guess what i have decided something for my own marriage ..lol ...
my plan is i'll make the attire and make-up like Debi and the Groom has to wear Sehra...i love it LOLplus i want Sapt-padi just like DSK...i mean the way they were holding each other...wooowwwies ...ROFL

yup me also waiting for the imagine channel to upload the wedding vdo ...they will do that in a day or two ...they have uploaded Krishna's baraat and Rukmini getting ready ... will capture that tomm and share the pics ... Embarrassed 
Edited by Dpka1415 - 2011-08-05T09:13:37Z
1 Likes this